Week 1 @ Philadelphia Eagles in Brazil Leadup and Countdown

1 minute ago, Toddfather said:

You can say a lot of stuff about Rodgers, but I'm not going to sit here and question his toughness. From the shoulder, the calf, the collar bone x 2 and so fourth. 

I love Aaron Rodgers.  The only thing he did that I didn't like was when he went to Hawaii with the hollywood kids that one offseason, and the year where McCarthy got fired and Rodgers was just playing to not throw INTs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HighCalebR said:

I really think he was slipping just a ton and the cramping. Couldnt get onto the balls of his feet.

Lets hope it was mostly a one off.

I would hope it was a one off, but it was also a consistent issue last season. To the point that he was supposedly focused on correcting it during the off season.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Yes his knee and he actually did ride off the field in the cart in that one.  Love definitely was in pain, but it definitely was not as serious as Rodgers 2018.

You can move around with a half functioning knee. How do you move on a foot that doesn't work? Hopefully he's alright but I'm not very optimistic about his chances to play next week.

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I love Aaron Rodgers.  The only thing he did that I didn't like was when he went to Hawaii with the hollywood kids that one offseason, and the year where McCarthy got fired and Rodgers was just playing to not throw INTs.

I didn't mean to make it sound like you didn't. I get why the guy is polarizing, but I hate when people just go full blown hatred like Statking did.

• Like 1

Just now, Toddfather said:

I didn't mean to make it sound like you didn't. I get why the guy is polarizing, but I hate when people just go full blown hatred like Statking did.

How is stating that he's seriously hurt hating?

Not going to poop on Hafley too much for his first game vs a high flying offense. I think im more disappointed in this front 7 more than anything right now. And it could just be because of the eagles good OL, but we barely got pressure. We contained hurts for a good amount of the game, but he had a lot of time back there when he wasn't pushing himself outside of the pocket. Idc what scheme you have if you can't get pressure you're not going to be good on defense. You just expect more from so much invested there. Gary/Clark/Wyatt/Preston/LVN need to be better. But overall this is a new defense, can't expect there not to be hiccups. Mckinney all things considered is as advertised. Stokes had a pretty good game but still needs to tackle better. Jaire has been hit or miss. Bullard played like a rookie but flew around out there. Nixon played pretty well too. Maybe the crappy field hindered the pass rush but thats the thing we need to get better at rn. 

Also please god let Love be okay, ❤️

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

How much of the no pressure was related to no wanting to give Hurts lanes to run?

Just about all of it. Mind you, it was the most disciplined I've seen the front four behave in a LONG time.

Nixon was trying to work a miracle at a time when we needed a miracle but he needs a very real *** chewing for throwing away yards and critical seconds. Not a high chance to win but severely diminished our chances there.

Edited by Refugee
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, StatKing said:

Do you need to be a doctor to know that a human ankle doesn't turn at a 90 degree angle?

Local guys are saying it's a knee.  Looked at the replay several times can't tell what he hurt from watching it.  You know how the Packers are about injuries.  We won't find out until they have to put him on the injury report.  Could be an MCL sprain.  We'll see.  They didn't cart him off and I'll hang my hat on that. 

• Like 1