Who wins this game?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Green Bay - Cheeseheads Unite!
    • Philadelphia - the "home" team defends their turf
    • The fans - more football!
    • I just want them to have fun

1 minute ago, Nnivolcm said:

There were Lions fans out there that wanted to draft Willis instead of Hutchinson...

To be fair fans are looking at the tools and assuming he nails interviews. If he's this unaware it makes sense why he fell really far.

Just now, Football_Bachelor08 said:

Well the Eagles squeak one out, although realistically they should have won by more. They need to clean things up on offense if they're going to be heading anywhere.

As for Green Bay, too many penalties. Hopefully Love isn't seriously hurt.

Didn't GB leave a good number of points on the field from missed kicks? I missed most of the first half. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

What a weird game. Seemed like no crowd noise at all. 

otoh you had the announcer doing that idiotically loud "AAAAAAAAAAAA" thing any time any big play happened. Even if I liked soccer, I wouldn't watch it because of that. 

Edited by bomont
  • Like 2

Just now, lavar703 said:

What a weird game. Seemed like no crowd noise at all. Field was a total disaster. The NFL needs to stop this crap. Do your UK games and knock it off with this other crap. 

Lavar won’t happen

they have nickeled and dime Americans to death and private equity wants more money

brazil and Mexican market have more nfl fans 

I don't mind the packers loosing, but I hate seeing players go down on ANY team.

So, i wish Jordan Love a speedy recovery and hope it is just a strain and nothing serious. Do hope is back on the field as soon as possible !

Edited by NinerFever
added text
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, typecast said:

Performative and not come back for the final play?

I meant after the game when they were walking off the field. I could definitely be wrong though.

* He wasn't getting much support from the two next to him when walking off. Looked like he was carrying all his own weight. But I've seen that with season injuries before, so it's not the best indicator

Edited by wackywabbit

1 hour ago, minutemancl said:

Didn't GB leave a good number of points on the field from missed kicks? I missed most of the first half. 

They won the to battle 3-1 and got to start twice deep in Eagles territory and Hurts gave points away on a bad red zone int.  Packers had 1 missed FG.