• or Chargers
    • Broncos
    • or Seahawks
    • Cowboys
    • or Browns
    • Commanders
    • or Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/2024 at 05:00 PM

To Vegas who had the Browns in their top 10 favs to win the Superbowl and to everyone who had the Browns in their top 10 as best team y’all should’ve known better. That’s why I was skeptical of the Browns bc until I see Watson actually look close to how he looked in Houston I won’t believe in them. Right now they would be better off having Brissett as their QB. Idk how the Pats won today bc they don’t have a competitive roster. I know the Bengals were down a lot on offense but still. So yeah the Browns are once again in trouble and Watson continues to look like the worst acquisition in NFL history and could challenge for the worst acquisition in all of the major sports (NBA, NHL, MLB). 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

No idea why Browns brought in Ken Dorsey... he was making the Bills offense look average

Brought in for Watson due to his success working with dual threat QBs.

He might have stunk as OC, but he's not calling plays here. He's basically a glorified QB coach for us.

31 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Chargers will win games because that’s just what Harbaugh does. I do think the offense is lacking in playmakers this year though, so you might struggle to keep up with teams who can score better than the Raiders (which might be most of the league…)

A real, real bad performance from a Vegas POV today. Badly coached and lots of horrible individual errors. I don’t think it’s unfair to say that the Raiders lost that game rather than the Chargers winning it.

They are probably a 7 win team this year (maybe 9 if they get some breaks). But they got a legitimate HC for the first time since Marty and the defense looks good. 

The future is bright. 

• Like 1