GB vs PHI : Post Game Recap

GHARMON9

53 minutes ago, squire12 said:

i am not referring to an ACL with that comment, but assume what you want

I’m not assuming anything. That was my point, just because he can walk down stairs doesn’t mean it’s not a terrible injury. I walked the same. Doesn’t mean he did either. 

IMO, the video looks bad to me. Steps down with his good leg but doesn’t hold his weight at all with the injured one, just drops. Hopefully it’s just stiff from the plane ride. 

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

Fun fact

Lot to look at and definitely plenty to criticize. I think Philly will be looked at as one of the heavyweights now and by season’s end. The D had their lapses and got bled out at the end but they also took points off the board and gave the O some squandered gifts. In return, one of Philly’s scores came from a 21yd field. As much as its breakdowns and final drive hurt, the D was doing its part to win the game. 30pt games are more and more common in the NFL. 

6 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

The defense definitely looked different as far as what they were doing, but the poor tackling from the Barry era hasn't been fixed.

It seemed odd when Cooper got in the game finally in the second half he instantly made some pace. Barkley tackle for a short gain and the knocked down pass. But then we pulled him he played few snaps. He seems to be extremely instinctual and may be a dark horse to lead this team moving forward. Just my bit after only a few plays but Walker is not that guy he needs to be free to not be the guy.