Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

15 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Is there a reason for the Jfin votes? (other than him being Jfin)?

His whole "read my role three times and still don't get it" post just reeks. It could be fin being fin, but it's an itch to scratch for now.

10 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

I’ve been drinking rum all day... good man.

Rum?  Where?

6 hours ago, TedLavie said:

MD4L.

Totally random

I really don't like that clarification

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

This one is made up Ragnarok

You're right.  It was a game where I investigated cwood.  I think dome ran that one.

I was drinking rum all day and got which PM went to which game confused.  

Morning all

Like the old days, I've decided to only play on my laptop and forego all phone usage. This will make my post counts go down, but it's easier for me to go through the thread, and save posts. Stuff like that.

I didn't see much in Day 1, but here are my thoughts so far.

Start of Day 1:

Page 13-14: Random D1 voting. Nothing notable here. I have some civ tells, but keeping them to myself for now.

Page 15:

17 hours ago, jfinley88 said:
im gonna come clean i've read my role 3 times and not sure what it means. either way i coming in hot this game. no more loser inactive death fin, that ****'s behind me. this'll probably be my last post lol

Jfinley could potentially be confused about the self-watch part of the normal civ role, or a civ special role. However, I could also see jfinley saying this to appear like he doesn't have any help in the mafia chat.
However, if Jfinley doesn't understand his role, he's a low risk lynch for D1.

People mentioning conversions is interesting.

15 hours ago, MD4L said:
I voted for Ragnarok because if he's not scum now, he'll probably be by the end of the game.

Page 20:

2 hours ago, Tk3 said:
Feels like you are looking for an excuse to get in a cheap easy vote, then disappear

MD4L has been fairly active. Do you really believe what you are posting, tk3?
Or are you just trying to discredit his vote.

I think there's another reason that MD4L's vote switch was suspicious. Can anyone spot it?

Civ Roles that we know (per Dome's writeups):

Twin 1
Twin 2
Hot Blonde
Just a Kid
The Cop
Dispatch

Bad guy (or other):
Hermit

Strategy:
For the teenagers....everyone shouldn't self-watch night 1.
Think about spacing it out.
Some people should self-watch N1 though.
I bet the self-watch could potentially find the hermit who's trying to stalk them. Perhaps it'll be a delayed hit or something like that.

This is it so far. Some people are more chatty, and some are quiet. I believe a Mafioso is one of the chatty ones. They often can't help themselves, especially since they don't have to scumhunt too hard.

Archived