Week 2: Colts at Packers - The Malik Willis Show

packfanfb

Hoping we see a better/ more prepared plan vs Love's start vs KC a couple years ago.  

Willis has only been with GB for a few weeks, but MLF needs to have an idea what he can do well and highlight that in the gameplan, even if it is restricted.  No sense asking a bad backup QB to do things outside of there abilities. 

From a talent/ abilities perspective, Willis probably ranks in the 40's on the GB roster, so those higher profile players need to bring their A game.

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

Hoping we see a better/ more prepared plan vs Love's start vs KC a couple years ago.  

Willis has only been with GB for a few weeks, but MLF needs to have an idea what he can do well and highlight that in the gameplan, even if it is restricted.  No sense asking a bad backup QB to do things outside of there abilities. 

From a talent/ abilities perspective, Willis probably ranks in the 40's on the GB roster, so those higher profile players need to bring their A game.

Yeah, I'm not expecting much from Willis,  think it's unfair for him to be thrown in there so soon, but that's life in the NFL.  I hope he makes the best of his opportunity and this is a building block for his future.  He's going to need a lot of development win or lose.  He's in a great place to get that development but it will take time.

Matt Schneidman -  Former Titans OT Taylor Lewan in this show: "I like Malik Willis. He's a good human being, always has a smile on his face when you see him in the locker room. Guy doesn't really know ball unfortunately ... the thing about Malik is when it comes to checks, cans, anything oppo, he has a tough time seeing safeties, he has a tough time seeing where blitzes are coming from and Matt LaFleur running a very similar offense to what Arthur Smith ran in Tennessee, I don't see LaFleur making such a dramatic change where it's like, hey, we're doing Day 1 installs for this guy."

Edited by Leader

I did not know this.....

Bill Huber - The Packers have won 11 consecutive home openers, a streak dating to their 30-22 loss at Lambeau against the 49ers to kick off the 2012 season.

Green Bay’s winning streak is astounding. No other team has won three consecutive home openers.