Week 2 GDT: Raiders (0-1) @ Ravens (0-1)

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaiiiiiiddddddeeeeerrrrrsssssss
    • Obviously the Ravens. Why even make a poll?
    • I just hope everyone has fun

Just now, Tank4Drake said:

I got my wish? If I was in charge I would have traded up for McCarthy or Penix which was 100% doable. Anyone who claims it wasn’t doable is lying. 

Who tf goes into the season with Minshew and AOC?

Haha fair enough. I’ll give you that, you at least wanted to be aggressive to go get a qb. 
Last two seasons have basically been thrown away because we refuse to get an actual qb. 

Praying Minshew improves or we put Aoc in soon

3 minutes ago, jpaulthe1st said:

Are people forgetting that Carr always put together stretches where he looked great? Wake me up when he puts it together for an entire season and leads them on a multi-win playoff run. Until then, I don’t want to hear ish about Carr. He had 9 years here to show he was the guy and lee is to 0 playoff wins. Moving on was the right call. Signing Jimmy G and Minshew was the mistake. 

Honest question though, do you think a team that has had brutal depth, is more likely to fall apart down the stretch?

id say yes. 

But I understand some will only look at qb play. 

2 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

Honest question though, do you think a team that has had brutal depth, is more likely to fall apart down the stretch?

id say yes. 

But I understand some will only look at qb play. 

Not interested in rehashing old arguments. 0 playoff wins in 9 years. Responsibility should be shared but Carr and Mark Davis are the lone denominators across all 9 years. We can’t get rid of MD so…..

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, jpaulthe1st said:

Are people forgetting that Carr always put together stretches where he looked great? Wake me up when he puts it together for an entire season and leads them on a multi-win playoff run. Until then, I don’t want to hear ish about Carr. He had 9 years here to show he was the guy and led us to 0 playoff wins. Moving on was the right call. Signing Jimmy G and Minshew was the mistake. 

That's the result of moving on with no plan. Every choice would have been a mistake without a plan. Dumping a 'decent' QB for "whatever comes along' is bad management. I hated moving on from Carr because we had no draft plan and no big name free agent plan 

• Like 2