Week 2 general discussion

Blackstar12

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

One of those players is not like the others and they keep trying to make him the focal point of the offense.

He's the only WR we got who is worth a damn but yeah Monken and Lamar just keep focalizing Zay Flowers and it leads to nothing. As soon as they stop throwing every pass to him the offense starts moving the ball down the field more.

Murray is playing like he is glad Donald retired. He wouldnt be doing all of this if Donald was out there. And the sad thing is the fan base including myself had false hope Week 1 bc of how the Rams defense played against a great offense in Detroit. Its going to take most of the season to see this defense start to play to what many think it can be. A bunch of very young players. Its up to the offense to carry and so far the offense is doing nothing. 

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

Kyler just needs to stay healthy. Now that he's not hamstrung by Kingsbury, he'll be great.

Don’t buy this tbh. If he plays a defense that can make him play from the pocket I think he will still struggle still. He is definitely better than what we saw from him with Kliff, but idk about great. 

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Don’t buy this tbh. If he plays a defense that can make him play from the pocket I think he will still struggle still. He is definitely better than what we saw from him with Kliff, but idk about great. 

Great might be pushing it, but lower tier top 10 IMO.