The Good, The Bad, The .. win?

NickButera

1 minute ago, Justwinning said:

Yeah Epps is limited. I appreciate his efforts. He's an intangibles guy who coaches love and can help organize the secondary, but yea, Pola Mao going to be a starter next year.

Deablo is much worse than epps tbf. He has been arguably the worst player on both sides of the ball, which is a big disappointment. I was expecting more.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Deablo is much worse than epps tbf. He has been arguably the worst player on both sides of the ball, which is a big disappointment. I was expecting more.

Especially in a contract year. Had high hopes for Deablo early on, but it appears he's destined to be a decent LB off the bench. Can't rely on him as a starter to make plays and be consistent.

• Like 2

On 9/15/2024 at 2:09 PM, Jerry said:

Who here was saying Bowers wasn’t worth the pick? That TEs aren’t worth such high picks. Does that person or those people still feel that way? If this is who he is, we’re the Raiders smart for picking him. Like I said before, after watching his tape (YouTube highlights) he’s clearly going to be a really freaking good TE/weapon.

he was one of the best college TEs of all time. it was a no brainer pick 

8 hours ago, Dessie said:

Jones & Bennett were very good yesterday, Bennett has shown some real improvement.

Bennett has been solid. It makes sense why we didn’t go get veteran help. We legitimately have three good cornerbacks and all are young

Edited by bucksavage1
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Moehrig is still a liability. Poor tackler in space to. Epps improved over week 1, but overall this team needs some new safeties next season. 

Ugh I’ve had such high hopes for Moehrig, and really thought getting better safeties around him would help him out.

thought he was decent last year, but ultimately yes can be improved. 

The guy is allergic to making big plays.

has had the ball in his hands so many times only to drop it, week 1 his almost int, I was saying wow he finally held on, right as they started to review it lol, I should’ve know

i know it’s Lamar, but both safeties continuously took bad angels week 2.

hopefully dalton, Watson, fields nix gets them on track. 

1 hour ago, BackinBlack said:

Ugh I’ve had such high hopes for Moehrig, and really thought getting better safeties around him would help him out.

thought he was decent last year, but ultimately yes can be improved. 

The guy is allergic to making big plays.

has had the ball in his hands so many times only to drop it, week 1 his almost int, I was saying wow he finally held on, right as they started to review it lol, I should’ve know

i know it’s Lamar, but both safeties continuously took bad angels week 2.

hopefully dalton, Watson, fields nix gets them on track. 

Moehrig is a guy I'm not bringing back. Someone else can overpay for a mid safety in FA. 

• Like 2

Great win, loved it. Lot's of good and only limited bad. The main issue i see going forward is the run blocking, if we dont fix that we will be very limited.

But man did anybody see one of our players not catching the ball but actually batting it down (keeping it live) at the final play? Man what an awfull situational awareness that was. Another Raider actually turned around to the guy with a 'Dude WTF' look.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Roninho said:

Great win, loved it. Lot's of good and only limited bad. The main issue i see going forward is the run blocking, if we dont fix that we will be very limited.

But man did anybody see one of our players not catching the ball but actually batting it down (keeping it live) at the final play? Man what an awfull situational awareness that was. Another Raider actually turned around to the guy with a 'Dude WTF' look.

Yeah. The only excuse I can maybe give him is that he saw the flag and knew the play was going to be over regardless, but even still it was a really bad decision.