• or Seahawks (2-0)
    • Lions (1-1)
    • or Cardinals (1-1)
    • Ravens (1-1)
    • or Cowboys (1-1)
    • 49ers (1-1)
    • or Rams (0-2)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2024 at 05:00 PM

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAHC4riPtIq/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Is there a better built WR than Tee Higgins? The Slim waist to a huge upper body looks nutty. If the dude was a body builder he’ll have the craziest back ever. Dudes legit built like a master chief. 

572f668b62cb228dfeb9730bfdc89f40

Only dude I can see that maybe comes close is Aj Brown. 

USATSI_19562544-scaled.jpg

But Aj is too bulky. Tee literally has a basketball players body. Crazy physic. Just miring breh. Miring big. 

even then DK is bigger than  AJ.

Deff more beef than brócoli 

dk-metcalf-injury-update-wednesday-week-

aj_brown_dk_metcalf.jpg

Tee got the best built by far for a WR. 

13 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAHC4riPtIq/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Is there a better built WR than Tee Higgins? The Slim waist to a huge upper body looks nutty. If the dude was a body builder he’ll have the craziest back ever. Dudes legit built like a master chief. 

572f668b62cb228dfeb9730bfdc89f40

Only dude I can see that maybe comes close is Aj Brown. 

USATSI_19562544-scaled.jpg

But Aj is too bulky. Tee literally has a basketball players body. Crazy physic. Just miring breh. Miring big. 

even then DK is bigger than  AJ.

Deff more beef than brócoli 

dk-metcalf-injury-update-wednesday-week-

aj_brown_dk_metcalf.jpg

Tee got the best built by far for a WR. 

really? Tee looks skinny to me. Not even in the same league as those two you mentioned. He’d be laughed off a bodybuilding stage, but DK and AJ wouldn’t be. 

he has ideal length for sure

There was a Jets fan who said I can’t root for the jets anymore because Aaron Rodgers is a “conspiracy theorist”. I’m like think of all the horrible people and coaches who have committed actual crimes that played for your team that you had no problem with cheering on but this is where you draw the line?😂

8 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

I couldn't get through the whole thing because that guy is so dull sounding, but some of his points seem more like conjecture than anything else. Fact of the matter is, Pegula didn't want to spend money for a dome and he knew he wouldn't get approval if he asked the state for more money as well. 

A dome stadium would not have stopped any previous game that was moved from being moved. 

1 hour ago, CP3MVP said:

There was a Jets fan who said I can’t root for the jets anymore because Aaron Rodgers is a “conspiracy theorist”. I’m like think of all the horrible people and coaches who have committed actual crimes that played for your team that you had no problem with cheering on but this is where you draw the line?😂

Culture wars has been hard on that guy 

3 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

Cringe worthy, for sure. 

It's not like Rodgers is out there spewing the deep, dark, dangerous ones either. He's got some weird ideas, sure, but usually he seems to avoid staking a flag into any hill and just being Mulder level skeptical about everything.

2 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Cringe worthy, for sure. 

It's not like Rodgers is out there spewing the deep, dark, dangerous ones either. He's got some weird ideas, sure, but usually he seems to avoid staking a flag into any hill and just being Mulder level skeptical about everything.

He could be a straight up Holocaust denier and I wouldn't care one bit. The man gets paid to throw a football, his opinions on anything other than ball are completely irrelevant to me. The only people who cared about his vaccination status were the ones who felt the need to let the world know they are a better person than some big football superstar.

• Like 2