Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys (2-2) @ Pittsburgh Steelers (3-1)

Cowboys @ Steelers, Week 5  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Cowboys
    • Steelers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/07/2024 at 12:15 AM

I only caught the last 2 mins of this game and looks like my timing was good. Prescott totally whiffed on 3d and 10 but made up for it on that last throw.

Also if I was Pitt's HC I would be ripping big time on that loser who made the no-class face mask after the game was over. He should be fined

Edited by bomont
  • Like 1

I caught like the first 46 sec woke up to go to the bathroom put the game and wow

next thing I see is the penalty and then that crazy forced fumble

am a commanders fan but I I like dak the person he is hard to cheer against 

6 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

He has 100 sacks lol

3 minutes ago, adamq said:

He almost sacked Dakota on that check down to the fullback

So he almost did something to help win the game but didn't? Congrats on his 100th sack, guess that's more important than winning.

• Like 1

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

So he almost did something to help win the game but didn't? Congrats on his 100th sack, guess that's more important than winning.

I guess if one thinks myopically and utterly lacks contextual reality that would be the case 

1 hour ago, Vladimir L said:

am a commanders fan but I I like dak the person he is hard to cheer against 

The guy went under general anesthesia to get a tattoo; he is easy to cheer against. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Dak did his utmost to lose that game. He nearly got it done! Got to commend him on such an admirable attempt to losing. A real gutsy performance and he very nearly succeeded. Good effort, Dak. 

Stoppable force meets moveable object. Steelers have been ridiculously fraudulent since Ben retired. Idk how those teams have found 9 wins every year

5 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Stoppable force meets moveable object. Steelers have been ridiculously fraudulent since Ben retired. Idk how those teams have found 9 wins every year

Because every week they play a game where the other team drops like 7 TD's or fumbles the snap on the goal line twice or some ridiculously stupid thing that allows them to play this style of football where their offense just does enough as long as they don't get into any 3rd and mediums where they just run the ball and punt and hope the other team makes mistakes all game long.

• Like 1