2018 NFL Draft Thread: Jets clinch 6th overall pick

jetskid007

1 minute ago, Colt45fool said:

This sounds like a classic bills screw up if I ever saw one. 

Remember they are the same team that took Cardale Jones because of his big hands and big arm.  They play in bad weather and are serious about a guy being able to throw in that.  I think it is dumb but it is what they have done in the past. 

Just now, rampantjet said:

Remember they are the same team that took Cardale Jones because of his big hands and big arm.  They play in bad weather and are serious about a guy being able to throw in that.  I think it is dumb but it is what they have done in the past. 

Remember EJ Manuel and JP Losman  too. 

And they freaked when Trent Edwards looked like the qb of the future. 

43 minutes ago, Jag68Sid87 said:

It's hard to argue against this point, that's for sure. I hope you dropped the mic after typing.

I'm sure Bates will get tape of the throwing.  Macc was really just there to talk to him and to get more info, which he can also share with Bates.  I think Bates will heavily weigh in on the QB choice. 

17 minutes ago, rdelaney89 said:

just a hypothetical but if that's the price for them to get up to 3 we should pull the trigger to beat that.

The Bills are going to get the pick they want. At this point, I'm having a hard time seeing Rosen, Darnold, or Baker falling to 6. We're going to have to make a big move if that's who we want. 

3 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

The Bills are going to get the pick they want. At this point, I'm having a hard time seeing Rosen, Darnold, or Baker falling to 6. We're going to have to make a big move if that's who we want. 

There's no reason we can't beat their offer IMO. Go get our guy! The best thing that can happen is that Indy wants and elite prospect like Chubb.

Archived