Jaguars @ Steelers

Falcons @ Vikings

Panthers @ Eagles

Conference Championships

Steelers @ Patriots

Vikings @ Eagles

Super Bowl LII

Patriots @ Vikings

The Falcons play the Eagles in the Divisional round. The only way we meet the Vikings again is in the NFC Championship game. Remember 1998 :)

4 hours ago, freeman+coleman said:

The Falcons play the Eagles in the Divisional round. The only way we meet the Vikings again is in the NFC Championship game. Remember 1998 :)

That's true.  I messed up on my bracket.  It sounds like a lot of people are predicting that the Rams will beat you guys in the Wildcard round, but I thought the Falcons looked very good yesterday against Carolina.  Falcons vs. Rams should be a great game, and I could see it going either way, but I figured that since you went all the way to the Super Bowl last year, maybe that playoff experience would be just enough to put you over the top in that game. 

Regarding 1998, I can assure you that I will NEVER forget that day - it was the worst loss in my 45+ years as a football fan.  I was far more certain of the Vikings winning the Super Bowl that year than I am this year.  Thank you, Gary Anderson...and thank you Dirty Birds...  >:(

Wild Card Divisional Conference Superbowl Conference Divisional Wild Card

Steelers Win Thier 7th Title
5) Titans

5) Panthers
4) Chiefs 4) Saints

4) Chiefs

6) Falcons

1) Patriots 1) Eagles

4) Chiefs 4) Saints 4) Saints

2) Steelers 2) Steelers 1) Eagles
3) Jaguars

4) Saints
2) Steelers 2) Vikings
6) Bills

6) Falcons
3) Jaguars 3) Rams

~~~(Rams) McVay and the Rams lack of playoff experience shows in the wild card against the Falcon. 

~~~(Falcons) While they may be the most underrated team in the playoffs right now, it's hard to ignore 3 facts here;

1) The term "Superbowl hangover" exists.

2) They are 2-5 against playoff teams with those two wins coming from two rivals in which they split(1-1) with. 

3) Not too many 6th seeds fair well in the playoffs. You know what they say, you are what your record says you are. That said, they had a rough schedule this year and are still the reigning NFC champs and, imo, are the most underrated.

~~~(Panthers/Saints) The Saints/Panthers game is the toughest game to pick. The Saints have the experience to go along with a good mix of talent on both sides of the ball and are my pick to win and make it the Superbowl. But the Panthers have won 7 of their last 9 games in which both losses were away games against two division rivals(Saints and Falcons) in which they have also beat during this stretch as well.

I think good Cam shows up for 3 and half quarters but the rest of the team doesn't and they fall.

~~~(Patriots/Chiefs) Brady has the MVP locked up so history says that they're eliminated from SB contention. 

Originally I had the Patriots beating the Chiefs(which is more likely to happen in Foxboro) and then losing to the Steelers but there is always at least 1 surprising upset and this is it. The Patriots go one and done. The Chiefs have the best chance in the AFC to beat the Patriots imo as they already showed in week 1 and have out-scored them 83-41 in their last 2 match-ups. 

If that doesn't happen, the Pats lose to the Steelers in the AFC championship.

~~~(Steelers) With a combination of; experience, both Ben and Haley getting their heads out their butts recently, the rise of Juju to compliment a returning Antonio Brown and the beast in Bell....this is an offense that no team wants to see right now. Losing Shazier hurts them alot on the defensive side of the ball but between Heyward, Dupree and Tuitt they're still generating pressure up front which has helped disguise their biggest weakness which is a secondary that features one of the worst safeties in the game in Mitchell. But it also helps that Haden is back. All in all, the Steelers have a team built for the playoffs in all facets. 

~~~(Eagles) The Eagles defense is good enough to win a game by themselves against the Falcons but they're not good enough to carry them into the promise land.

~~~(Vikings) Similar to the Eagles but I have a bit more confidence in them - just not against the Saints. They have (arguably) the best defense in the playoffs and are good enough to carry them but I'm not trusting any team led by Keenum. It's only a matter of time before he falls back to earth and it starts here against a Drew Brees led Saints team. 

~~~(Jaguars) This team is the most interesting in the playoffs, in that, they're kind of like a combination of both the Eagles and Vikings  put together.They actually have a superbowl caliber defense. They're that good in both facets. However, there is also Blake Bortles. 

~~~(Bills/Titans) Neither team have given me any reason whatsoever to make me believe that they are anything more than just filler teams at this point.

7 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Wild Card Round

Titans at Chiefs

Bills @ Jaguars

Falcons @ Rams

Panthers @ Saints

Divisional Round

Chiefs @ Patriots

Jaguars @ Steelers

Panthers @ Vikings

Falcons @ Eagles

Conference Championships

Steelers @ Patriots

Falcons @ Vikings

Super Bowl LII

Patriots @ Vikings

Qft

Chiefs 28 vs. Titans 10

-Should be an easy one for KC. Titans are not a very good team,

Jags 34 vs. Bills 14

-Bills with Shady might have a chance to keep it close. Now? I'd say this should be the boring blowout of the week.

Rams 30 vs. Falcons 17

-Falcons interior oline is going to get screwed by Donald all night. Don't think "playoff experience" really matters with Wade Phillips in your LR.

Saints 24 vs. Panthers 20

-Obviously if good Cam shows up this probably flips. For now though I'm gonna go this way. Not sure at all on this one.

Pats 30 vs. Chiefs 24

-KC keep it close but just can't overcome. Hope it flips the other way lol.

Steelers 21 vs. Jags 7

-I've been very high on Jacksonville all year but they've looked very beatable last two weeks. 

Saints 36 vs. Eagles 10

-Sucks the Eagles lost Wentz. Really can't see them competing with any NFC team this year. Then again with an extra week off anything is possible.

Rams 24 vs. Vikings 14

-Rams get revenge. McVay will have obsessed over the last game and will have a game plan. If the Vikes get by the Rams, imo, they win the superbowl.

Pats 28 vs. Steelers 10

-Yawn. Another Pats Superbowl run seems inevitable at this point. Steelers are good team but I'm going with pedigree here.

Saints 26 vs. Rams 17

-Saints have a two headed dragon at running back. The path for the Rams is to turn over the ball but Brees should be smart to avoid that.

Pats 28 vs. Saints 10

-Pats beat another NFC South team for a superbowl. 

NFC Playoffs WC RD

Rams over Falcons 27-24

Saints over Panthers 35-24

NFC Playoffs Divisional RD

Vikings over Rams 31-17

Saints over Eagles 41-3

NFC Championship 

Saints over Vikings 23-20

AFC Playoffs WC RD

Jaguars over Bills 38-10

Chiefs over Titans 34-13

AFC Playoffs Divisional RD 

Patriots over Chiefs 28-27

Steelers over Jaguars 35-14

AFC Championship 

Steelers over Patriots 33-27

Super Bowl 52

Steelers over Saints 30-27

Super Bowl MVP Antonio Brown 

WILD CARD:

Saints over Panthers 27-17

Rams over Falcons 27-21

Chiefs over Titans 31-10

Jags over Bills 19-10

DIVISIONAL:

Saints over Eagles 24-13

Vikings over Rams 28-27 in a game of the year candidate

Steelers over Jags 26-17

Chiefs over Patriots 31-21

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS:

Vikings over Saints 28-24, Vikings fans learn to move on from the 09 NFCCG.

Steelers over Chiefs 28-20

SUPER BOWL LII:

Vikings over Steelers 23-19

Archived