New England over Pittsburgh 

Rams over New Orleans

-----------------------------------------------

Rams over New England 

Wild Card Round:

Saints over Panthers - Saints put up good numbers with an easy win
Rams over Falcons - Close game with a good amount of offense
Chiefs over Titans - Low scoring affair I think
Bills over Jaguars - The Jags offense hasn't been that great in the past couple of weeks and the Bills find a way to upset it

Division Round:
Vikings over Rams - Closer game than last time, but the Vikings squeak out a win
Saints over Eagles - Loss of Foles catches up to the Eagles, surprisingly low scoring game for how the two offenses have played
Bills over Patriots - They've been them twice this year, this time the Bills sneak out a win with a late TD
Steelers over Chiefs - Don't think this game ends up being all that close

Conference Championship:
Vikings over Saints - A very close game, but the Vikings defense stops Drew Brees on the final drive of the game and the Vikings win by 3
Steelers over Bills - Not a close game, Bills luck runs out and the Steelers have the game in hand in the 3rd quarter

Super Bowl:
Steelers over Vikings - Very low scoring Super Bowl, Vikings keep the Steelers to 20 points, but the Vikings offense sputters finally and they kick 3 Field Goals instead of getting TD's. 20 to 16 final.

I hope the Super Bowl is the other way around.

pretty cool that majority of these playoff teams could finally win one for its city .. even KC would feel like its 1st for many of its fans..wonder if this is the most teams without a ring playing in the postseason in yrs ...that being sad.. GO STEELERS! we want number 7!

AFC:

Jacksonville over Buffalo

Kansas City over Tennessee

New England over Kansas City

Pittsburgh over Jacksonville

Pittsburgh over New England

NFC:

Atlanta over Los Angeles

New Orleans over Carolina

Atlanta over Philadelphia

Minnesota over New Orleans

Minnesota over Atlanta

Super Bowl:

Minnesota over Pittsburgh

44 minutes ago, Starless said:

Anyone who wants to see the Steelers win this year, who isn't a multi-generational Steelers, fan is diseased. Even if I hated the Patriots, the Steelers would be the team I least wanted to see win.

I hate both. I think I’d rather see any of the other 4 teams in the AFC win AND represent the AFC in the SB.

3 hours ago, PatriotsWin! said:

Pats over Vikings 24-17 

Vikings are only allowing under 10 ppg at home. I'd be surprised if the score went that high. Willing to give Brady the benefit of the doubt though since he's the best ever.

If Saints can't win, I wouldn't mind seeing the Vikings win.  Just once though, they don't need anymore.  Any NFC team other than Falcons or Panthers please.

Other than that, Bills, KC, pretty much any AFC team other than the Patriots and the Steelers.  

Wild Card Round

#4 Chiefs over #5 Titans

#3 Jaguars over #6 Bills

#3 Rams over #6 Falcons

#4 Saints over #5 Panthers

Divisional Round

#4 cheifs over #1 Patriots 

#3 jaguars over #2 steelers

#2 Vikings over #3 Rams

#4 Saints over #1 Eagles

Championship round

#4 cheifs over #3 jaguars 

#4 saints over #2 Vikings 

Superbowl 

#4 saints over #4 cheifs 

Everyone thinks it will be pats Steelers in the afccg, but I think as long as both the cheifs and jags win this weekend that at a minimum one of those two would lose. The jags beat Pittsburgh handily and the cheifs exposed the pats, even if both games were early in the season. I think the jags defense matches up especially well with the Steelers offense and they should also be able to run the ball all over them and control the clock. I also don't think Antonio Brown will be 100% and the jags will be able to get to ben early and often. 

Itold my friend who is a pats fan before week one that I feel like Andy Reid has been chomping at the bit for a piece of BB and the pats since he lost to them in the Superbowl. Alex Smith is playing the best football of his career and I think he's going to make several clutch plays that win the game late. 

I am less sure about the NFC, saints defense isnt playing great but I think we see more vintage drew Brees in the playoffs. 

Should be really fun 

Wild Card
Bills 13 @ Jaguars 23
Falcons 23 @ Rams 30
Titans 17 @ Chiefs 14
Panthers 21 @ Saints 30

Divisional
Titans 14 @ Patriots 35
Saints 23  @ Eagles 20
Jaguars 20 @ Steelers 17
Rams 13 @ Vikings 21

Championship