KC @ Pit

NO @ Min (:()

Atl @ Phi

Championship:

Atl @ Min

Pit @ NE

Superb Owl:

NE @ Min

Vikings get to play on their home field but not quite well enough to beat NE.

11 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

I have a feeling there's going to be an upset on the AFC side. I don't know if  the Pats are a lock to come out of there. This defense might be the weakest Brady has ever played with. Just a hunch. If Bortles can play mistake free, I can see Jax making it out.

Unless the D creates two defensive TD’s, I don’t see how they could beat them. Bortles sucks on the road and is even worse in cold weather. Besides, they’d have to get past the Steelers first, which obviously wouldn’t be easy.

Should’ve never tried to predict another thing on here after that Ravens-49ers Super Bowl But here goes

Titans 37 at Chiefs 36

Bills 0 at Jaguars 27

Falcons 16 at Rams 30

Panthers 27 at Saints 24

Titans 10 at Patriots 42

Jaguars 19 at Steelers 13

Panthers 30 at Eagles 10

Rams 23 at Vikings 20

Jaguars 20 at Patriots 3

Panthers 14 at Rams 26

Jaguars 16 vs Rams 13

I just don't see any way how any team in the NFC can go into US Bank Stadium and beat the Vikings at home. It just won't happen. Vikings fans are insane, the stadium is loud, and that defense is statistically third to only the 2013 Seahawks and the 2011 Steelers in this decade.

There's no chance in hell the Rams, Falcons, Saints, Eagles, or Panthers put up more than 14 points with that crowd in a playoff environment and a defense that gets an extra week to rest.

5 minutes ago, joru1000 said:

I just don't see any way how any team in the NFC can go into US Bank Stadium and beat the Vikings at home. It just won't happen. Vikings fans are insane, the stadium is loud, and that defense is statistically third to only the 2013 Seahawks and the 2011 Steelers in this decade.

There's no chance in hell the Rams, Falcons, Saints, Eagles, or Panthers put up more than 14 points with that crowd in a playoff environment and a defense that gets an extra week to rest.

brees in a dome honeybunch

TEN<KC

ATL>LA

BUF>JAX

CAR<NO

ATL>PHI

NO>MIN

BUF<NE

KC<PIT

ATL<NO

PIT>NE

NO<PIT

hardest for me to pick is falcons at rams, and if the rams win fwiw i see a rams saints divisional with the saints making it. a shame we can't get a vikes saints divisional 

6 minutes ago, joru1000 said:

Yeah, you're right. It's not like a Sam Bradford led Vikings beat the Saints this season or anything in a Dome. 

my comment was a lil tongue in cheek bc brees can play outside a dome but if that's the logic i'm glad as heck the steelers won't run in to glennon's bears at soldier field this postseason

7 minutes ago, joru1000 said:

Yeah, you're right. It's not like a Sam Bradford led Vikings beat the Saints this season or anything in a Dome. 

So one game to start the season means everything? Lol come on. Your other points were decent this one is not however. I do agree. Vikings would win though.

On 1/4/2018 at 11:30 PM, Iamcanadian said:

Wild Card
Bills @ Jaguars 
Falcons@ Rams
Titans @ Chiefs
Panthers @ Saints 

Divisional
Titans @ Patriots 
Saints @ Eagles 
Jaguars Steelers 
Falcons @ Vikings

Championship
Steelers @ Patriots 
Falcons @  Saints

Super Bowl
Falcons @ Patriots 27-26

At this point, the Eagles and the Bills look to be in tough. The Falcons surprised me by overcoming the SB problem for last year's loser and I see good things ahead, maybe even a SB win!!! The Titans come of age and I am not completely sold on Keenum!!!

I guess the old timer got it right on this day!!! Just shows what experience can teach you!!!

PS I'm 74!!!

On 1/4/2018 at 11:30 PM, Iamcanadian said:

12 hours ago, joru1000 said:

But the Eagles can't play the Vikings in Minnesota?

I think the first two playoff games show anything is on the table...especially in the NFC where you have a lot of good but not great teams all vying for the championship.

12 hours ago, joru1000 said:

Well, I'm predicting the Falcons will as Keenum has yet to prove he can win a playoff game and the Falcons are on a huge role after overcoming the SB hex on losing SB teams. So look out out!!!

1 hour ago, Iamcanadian said:

I guess the old timer got it right on this day!!! Just shows what experience can teach you!!!

PS I'm 74!!!

congrats man! i hope you're wrong on the outcomes of the bills game and the AFCCG though - i have the same final four just with the two others making it to the SB!

5 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

congrats man! i hope you're wrong on the outcomes of the bills game and the AFCCG though - i have the same final four just with the two others making it to the SB!

Bills are in tough, the Jags are extremely healthy for a playoff team and that cannot help my Bills, but you never know!!!! I'm a Bills fan, so of course, I would love to see them win???

Deep down, I want NE to win, to completely rubber stamp their greatness and Brady's beyond question, but I do feel that the Steelers have a real shot at winning. Should be a close game.

On the Falcons, I am more sure of victory, the Falcons have fought tremendously to overcome the SB hex for SB losers and should be riding pretty high after their win. They both love playing in a Dome, which could negate Brees and the Saint's advantage, so I believe the Falcons will make it!!!

Archived