Playoff Predictions

Bolts223

Before I do my predictions I'll show my biases, so they are understood. Teams I most want to win the Super Bowl to teams I least want to win.

1. Vikings- obviously. Vikes fan forever. Skol 

2. Bills- There's nothing to dislike about the Bills

3. Chiefs- Great fanbase, great city. 

4. Patriots- I honestly don't mind the Patriots. Tom Brady is a living legend. 

5. Falcons- I feel like they're being slept on, but they're a solid team. Matt Ryan's a good guy.

6 & 7- Jaguars and Titans- Literally no difference between the two for me. Have no emotional attachment towards them either way. 

8. Eagles- I don't mind the Eagles at all, I like Carson Wentz a lot but he's injured. 

9. Rams- The hype train on them is kind of annoying, they're a little overrated in my eyes, so that's caused a slight dislike for them on my part. Solid team though

10. Steelers- Never been much of a fan of these guys, don't know what it is. 

11. Saints- 09, bounty gate. Enough said. I'm a grudge holder, what else can I say?

12. Panthers- Cam Newton may be my least favorite professional athlete in the world. Can't stand him. I dislike him enough for me to put the Panthers last. 

Nothing personal against any of the fanbases! Just personal opinions!

Wild Card Round

#4 Chiefs over #5 Titans

#3 Jaguars over #6 Bills

#3 Rams over #6 Falcons

#4 Saints over #5 Panthers

Divisional Round

#1 Patriots over #4 Chiefs

#3 Jaguars over #2 Steelers

#2 Vikings over #3 Rams

#4 Saints over #1 Eagles

AFC Championship Game

#1 Patriots over #3 Jaguars

NFC Championship Game

#4 Saints over #2 Vikings

Super Bowl

Patriots: 31

Saints: 24

15 hours ago, August4th said:

pretty cool that majority of these playoff teams could finally win one for its city .. even KC would feel like its 1st for many of its fans..wonder if this is the most teams without a ring playing in the postseason in yrs ...that being sad.. GO STEELERS! we want number 7!

a4mvbb.jpg

5 hours ago, lancerman said:

Is this last year?

bilet you know the front office ain't letting the Steelers win that game

the Steelers are the front office. The mafia bosses of the league along with the Giants, Browns and Packers , so to speak.

to put it another way. They are the Pope and the Cardinals. The Pats are just a priest or alter boy

Wild Card
Bills @ Jaguars 
Falcons @ Rams 
Titans @ Chiefs 
Panthers @ Saints 

Divisional
Chiefs @ Patriots 
Saints @ Eagles 
Jaguars Steelers 
Rams @ Vikings 

Championship
Steelers @ Patriots 
Saints @ Vikings 

Super Bowl
Vikings 21 @ Patriots 18

For what it may be worth, by the FBO rankings:

Wild Card
Bills @ Jaguars 
Falcons @ Rams 
Titans @ Chiefs 
Panthers @ Saints 

Divisional
Chiefs @ Patriots 
Saints @ Eagles 
Jaguars @ Steelers 
Rams @ Vikings 

Championship
Steelers @ Patriots 
Saints @ Rams 

Super Bowl
Saints 31 @ Steelers 28

22 hours ago, August4th said:

pretty cool that majority of these playoff teams could finally win one for its city .. even KC would feel like its 1st for many of its fans..wonder if this is the most teams without a ring playing in the postseason in yrs ...that being sad.. GO STEELERS! we want number 7!

My only reason for wanting the Steelers to win if my Saints don't is so that Shazier can get a SB ring since he won't have another chance at one.

6 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Wild Card
Bills @ Jaguars 
Falcons @ Rams 
Titans @ Chiefs 
Panthers @ Saints 

Divisional
Chiefs @ Patriots 
Saints @ Eagles 
Jaguars Steelers 
Rams @ Vikings 

Championship
Steelers @ Patriots 
Saints @ Vikings 

Super Bowl
Vikings 21 @ Patriots 18

yes, please.

13 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Wild Card Round

#4 Chiefs over #5 Titans

#3 Jaguars over #6 Bills

#3 Rams over #6 Falcons

#4 Saints over #5 Panthers

Divisional Round

#1 Patriots over #4 Chiefs

#3 Jaguars over #2 Steelers

#2 Vikings over #3 Rams

#4 Saints over #1 Eagles

AFC Championship Game

#1 Patriots over #3 Jaguars

NFC Championship Game

#4 Saints over #2 Vikings

Super Bowl

Patriots: 31

Saints: 24

If I were just picking each game individually, this might be pretty close to what I would pick (might flip an NFC wild card game, but otherwise it’s almost completely spot on). But there’s always a few unexpected upsets. And Jags over Pittsburgh + Saints over Vikings doesn’t seem like enough of them. 

i see an all home sweep in the afc week one but as i maintain the jags are the team most capable of laying a complete egg so watch out for the bills, esp given they have a very aggressive d that likes to force turnovers

the nfc is harder, i'd back the saints in nine out of ten times but the panthers are always capable of doing a reverse jags and deciding one game to not-suck (as opposed to the jags who decide for one game to suck), so you've got to be wary of that, and i'm not sure at all in falcons at rams, purely because i don't know how the rams will take their first playoff... stay tuned for full predictions

Chiefs over Titans

Jags over Bills

Rams over Falcons

Panthers over Saints - can easily see the Saints winning, but I feel like there's usually one upset in the first round and I feel like this is the game with the strongest chance of an upset occurring.

Patriots over Chiefs

Steelers over Jags

Panthers over Eagles

Vikings over Rams

Patriots over Steelers

Vikings over Panthers

Patriots over Vikings

The NFC is a total crapshoot. The only team that I find very unlikely to reach the Super Bowl are the Falcons. The Eagles are very unlikely as well simply because of Foles, but they do have home field advantage so who knows?

Archived