2018 FA Targets, QB Options, & Team Needs

Mind Character

7 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

That and his dropoff in play, but I tried to mention that like a month ago and got chewed for it by some guy on here, dont remember who, but I heard hes full of bulltish.

Perhaps it was scheme or whatever, but he hasn’t been nearly as good this year as years past, and they have a great DC.

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

pryor coming back? Wouldn’t hate that at all.

Has me wondering how good Cousins is if he couldn't get the half production out of Pryor that our crapolla revolving door of bad QBs could?

1 minute ago, bruceb said:

Has me wondering how good Cousins is if he couldn't get the half production out of Pryor that our crapolla revolving door of bad QBs could?

Cousins is still very good.. 

last year was on Pryor. Not cousins. Hue and Saunders get the best out of him. 

21 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

That and his dropoff in play, but I tried to mention that like a month ago and got chewed for it by some guy on here, dont remember who, but I heard hes full of bulltish.

I don't remember chewing you about Trumaine

3 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Cousins is still very good.. 

last year was on Pryor. Not cousins. Hue and Saunders get the best out of him. 

he was prolly the only player that Huebris was able to develop into someone special

I dont think Pryor excelled in that scheme. Hue was all about attacking deep. That greatly utilize'd Pryors strength of being big and fast.

4 hours ago, bruceb said:

How so?

He had an ankle injury that happened week two. It never fully healed and required him to go on IR for surgery. Also, there was a rumor circulating that we had tried to offer a pick to trade back for him, but were declined. Was potentially b/c the Redskins knew he wouldn't pass a physical. 

Archived