2018 FA Targets, QB Options, & Team Needs

Mind Character

49 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page/hotread180105/beginning-end-new-england-patriots-robert-kraft-tom-brady-bill-belichick-internal-power-struggle

Great article about Brady and Belichick and a good bit about the Garoppolo trade and how it happened.

Really a great read.

Didnr know where to put it, so I just put it here....

Basically puts the final nail in the coffin of the idea that we could've gotten Garoppolo, ever.

Not that the national media won't continue to parrot that point while mocking the old FO for the next four months. #GoodOldBoysClub

Just now, freakygeniuskid said:

Basically puts the final nail in the coffin of the idea that we could've gotten Garoppolo, ever.

Not that the national media won't continue to parrot that point while mocking the old FO for the next four months. #GoodOldBoysClub

This also goes to show just how much a GREAT owner can goof a franchise up if they start going outside their lane.

The smart play was always to move on from Brady if you believed you had his replacement ready to go.  That’s literally how they’ve operated at every other postion for almost 2 decades.

I hope Belichick retires and tells Brady and Kraft to pound sand tbh. 

39 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

This also goes to show just how much a GREAT owner can goof a franchise up if they start going outside their lane.

The smart play was always to move on from Brady if you believed you had his replacement ready to go.  That’s literally how they’ve operated at every other postion for almost 2 decades.

I hope Belichick retires and tells Brady and Kraft to pound sand tbh. 

I hope Belichick comes back to Cleveland to tell Brady and Kraft to pound sand.

On 1/5/2018 at 8:56 PM, bruceb said:

I scrolled through this list and couldn't help but notice how many ex-Browns are on it:

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2018/01/nfl_free_agents_2018_top_50_pl.html

Pretty sad Davis and Williams left to have great years.

on that list my top, realistic choices are:

michael Thomas (ST, backup S)

prince Amukamara

tre boston

Jarvis landry

steven terrell

rashaan melvin

ej gaines

There are a TON of CB and S in free agency. There's no reason we can't fix our issues back there.

On 1/10/2018 at 8:02 PM, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Allen Robinson could be a name to look at depending on how his knee checks out, could be had on he cheap due to the injury

No way the Jags let him go tho. I think he sees the potential of that Jags offense and what he could bring to the healthy.

Archived