Ted Thompson to transition into a new role within the organization. GB will begin a search for a new GM.

marky mark

Just now, Slinky said:

Surprised there isn't more outrage over this, considering all of the people who were big fans of Thompson. 

He's still going to be a part of the draft process where he's best. What's to be upset about?

I was wondering who was gonna be the first one to try this. You won. Grats

Just now, NormSizedMidget said:

He's still going to be a part of the draft process where he's best. What's to be upset about?

I was wondering who was gonna be the first one to try this. You won. Grats

Jesus Christ. Doesn't matter what I say you decide to start something. You make something out of nothing. You're beyond pathetic...lol.

5 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

If it's ball, I'm ok with signing off on the "re-organization" to let Wolf/Gut/etc do their own things and Ball just as the guy holding court.

I feel like wolf needs more rounding yet. Ball already has it. Seems like it's natural to have him move into the top role at this point.

2 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

Doesn't that one Schneider guy have an out clause to GM Green Bay? I'd like to see Elliott get it tho

That's gone now. Also he just missed the playoffs with his QB and all his fancy trades and stuff. 

3 minutes ago, cooters22 said:

I'm torn, I always have heard Wolf and he has always been my guy to take over (besides John Dorsey), now heard Gutenkunst is a ace in the hole as well. Norm thinks it could be Ball, so it's going to be interesting.

I'd go after John Schneider.  It's his dream job.  Seahawks can hold him captive if they want, but I'd make the attempt anyway if I was Murphy.

1 minute ago, Slinky said:

Jesus Christ. Doesn't matter what I say you decide to start something. You make something out of nothing. You're beyond pathetic...lol.

I'M A VICTIM AHHHHHHH I SAY DUMB STUFF THEN PRETEND IT'S ALL PERSONAL WHEN I GET CALLED OUT. AHHHHHHH MODS BAN NORM HES MEAN TO MEEEEE

You're going on ignore. Bye

Archived