Ted Thompson to transition into a new role within the organization. GB will begin a search for a new GM.

marky mark

Anyone else think the plan is already in place and has already been slowly and or partially implemented in the last year or so ?

It just seems like the Packer way - especially with TT sticking around. Everyone was already here - just gonna get a shuffle - albeit not a minor shuffle

3 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

That's gone now. Also he just missed the playoffs with his QB and all his fancy trades and stuff. 

I was gonna say his hype might be dying anyway.. Elliott or Ball are cool w/ me. I don't think it's gonna really alter anything tho. I also don't understand FO power dynamics tho

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I'd go after John Schneider.  It's his dream job.  Seahawks can hold him captive if they want, but I'd make the attempt anyway if I was Murphy.

I LIKE John. But he feels overrated as heck right now. 

There's a thread on the Seahawks subreddit scared they're going to lose him. Kinda funny to me lol

7 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

The tweet about re-asigning Gut/Wolf/Ball to different positions has piqued my interest.

No doubt. I am not back patting but I discussed something like this a few times in the past. That could be really interesting.

2 minutes ago, cooters22 said:

This is perfect, keep him in organization without him calling the shots! 

It's like we get an extra GM who's top aspect was scouting. It's pretty cool. 

Assuming that's what's going to happen

Archived