Wild Card Round Thread: Eagles are Bye Curious

EaglesPeteC

Falcons defense played phenomenal, pass D was air tight all night. I really am not looking forward to the combination of Foles and our WRs against that secondary. Falcons are definitely a scary team, if they play like they played tonight, we probably get rolled to the tune of 31-10. Our HFA should play a big role and keep us in this though, I expect our D to be fierce and keep us alive.

2 hours ago, eagles18 said:

someone with a winning record.... SET UP THE GDT! WE READY FOR THIS!!

It's too bad the Falcons forum is dead..would be nice to get them in here for it...their last GDT was the beginning of december 

4 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

i missed it how many tears did rams fans shed tonight? After being so cocky for like the past 2 months.

Oh they all chipped in and bought a massive Salt Mine in Kansas. Didn't help that Blick was trolling them. ?

11 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

Did TB win it last year after missing games for deflate gate? Can’t recall

No, Matt Ryan did but he was 2nd. It drives me crazy that Wentz was automatically eliminated because he got hurt and missed the last 3 games. 

10 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Falcons defense played phenomenal, pass D was air tight all night. I really am not looking forward to the combination of Foles and our WRs against that secondary. Falcons are definitely a scary team, if they play like they played tonight, we probably get rolled to the tune of 31-10. Our HFA should play a big role and keep us in this though, I expect our D to be fierce and keep us alive.

D did play well. But their plan was simple. Stop Gurley in all facets and let Goff beat them. And they did exactly how I thought. It was a great gameplan. They clearly had him spied in the pass game: 10 targets 4 receptions 10 yards. 

I don't see how you can say they'll score 30 on us at home. No one has done that all year. Falcons offense sputtered quite a bit. And hopefully with our pass rush playing well, Ryan won't be able to keep them driving. 

It comes down to our offense putting together some semblance of a showing. And being very opportunistic on defense and special teams. But we already knew that. 

Archived