Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

1 hour ago, hoekd0250 said:

I guess I get not liking William's but for how much he says he doesn't like the guy Randall played good for them and didn't quit. He quit and played iffy for us. I guessing he really hated his time here and is why he was gone. 

Just reading the article and the whole answer about it, seems like at some point Williams said "some ****" to Randall. It sounded super personal to me, and not about football. 

Packer fans def love to love white dudes

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Edited by Norm

8 hours ago, Golfman said:

Not true! I never liked Kuhn and don't like Vitale. I actually don't like the fullback position in today's NFL to be honest. 

Ask Packer fans what they thought of TJ Rubley! How many liked Jason Spriggs? Not many once they figured out he couldn't play. How many fans like Mason Crosby? 

I think your comment is way off base. 

It's game day. Don't get baited into one of his ridiculous discussions. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Not every player that fans love is white, but they love every white player.

The fact that you didn't have a current player I find highly amusing.

Dude what is with the racist comments?  Total BS...It doesn't matter skin color black/white/yellow or whatever.  Packer fans love good people period.  If the player is a ****** bag doesn't matter his skin color.  If this is the way you feel you have issues.

1 minute ago, Scoremore said:

Dude what is with the racist comments?  Total BS...It doesn't matter skin color black/white/yellow or whatever.  Packer fans love good people period.  If the player is a ****** bag doesn't matter his skin color.  If this is the way you feel you have issues.

Packers fans love good people more if they look like them. That's not even a Packers thing. That's an everybody thing. 

Who were the 3 Packers that made the top 50 most sold NFL jersey's in 2017?

https://packerswire.usatoday.com/2018/01/29/packers-had-3-players-on-nfls-top-50-player-sales-list-for-2017/

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

Packers fans love good people more if they look like them. That's not even a Packers thing. That's an everybody thing. 

Who were the 3 Packers that made the top 50 most sold NFL jersey's in 2017?

https://packerswire.usatoday.com/2018/01/29/packers-had-3-players-on-nfls-top-50-player-sales-list-for-2017/

To be fair the selection sucks. I went looking for jerseys (limited line) and the only options currently are Rodgers, Adams, Alexander, or Josh Jackson. I was looking for a Clark, Savage, or Bakhtiari. You aren't going to have many high if you don't have many options.

2 minutes ago, spilltray said:

To be fair the selection sucks. I went looking for jerseys (limited line) and the only options currently are Rodgers, Adams, Alexander, or Josh Jackson. I was looking for a Clark, Savage, or Bakhtiari. You aren't going to have many high if you don't have many options.

No doubt, and that for sure plays a big part in it, but there's quite a few Martinez jerseys bouncing around, definitely more than Clarks, and probably even more than Alexanders (thought that will probably change and my entire conclusion is based on my own very limited eye test).

11 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

No it isn't, you are flat out wrong.

I don't care a toss for what colour they are. I don't care if they are agnostic or Christian or Muslim. I don't care what country they come from. What is actually important is what kind of person they are, not the other stuff.

• Like 1

I still don't get where you are going with this.  Rodgers is our QB the biggest star on the Packers.  Nelson was our #1 receiver for many years.  Fans loved him immensely not because he was white but because he was humble and a super great dude.  Matthews was the star of the D.  Not surprising they were the top selling jerseys.   You will see a lot more Alexander jerseys being sold.  Kenny Clark is a star of the D now although it's his position that will limit sales.  He does the dirty work.  Adams is a star his jersey's should be selling nicely.  I think your whole premise is based on your personal racist views.  People in Green Bay are not that way nor are most people in the state.  Donald Driver was one of the most beloved players in GB history.  Why?  Because much like Nelson he was humble and a super great guy.  99% of people in this country are not racists despite what the media tells you.

Edited by Scoremore
  • Like 2

I try not to look at race when I buy a $100 NFL jersey. I try to predict if the player I like will be relevant in ten years. The last $100 jersey we bought was...Eddie Lacy. 

Couldn’t move it for ten bucks at the garage sale  this summer. 

I think AG is kind of right, but so is Scoremore. We look for  certain qualities and character traits in players (Scoremore) and we recognize those qualities more easily in people with whom we share more cultural commonalities (AG).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

I try not to look at race when I buy a $100 NFL jersey. I try to predict if the player I like will be relevant in ten years. The last $100 jersey we bought was...Eddie Lacy. 

Couldn’t move it for ten bucks at the garage sale  this summer. 

I think AG is kind of right, but so is Scoremore. We look for  certain qualities and character traits in players (Scoremore) and we recognize those qualities more easily in people with whom we share more cultural commonalities (AG).

Cultural commonalities?  I mean we are all Americans right?  Sorry don't buy into any of AG's arguments.  To me they smack of racism and division.  

• Like 1