Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

1 hour ago, Isherwood said:

Why send a 1st rounder back when the original trade was 1st + Waller for Tae? Waller was replaced by a 2nd. That implies his worth. I'd send them a 2nd and probably not budge on that for a 29 yr old with injury history and a new contract needed. 

Not gonna lie would love to have Waller.  Man it would be huge.  But if he's looking to get paid now and we have to give up #53?  Not sure how that's going to work.  Considering the state of the market his contract demands could be more than we can afford.  Nice rumor but doubt anything is going to happen on that front. 

I’d be down to give 53 back for Whaller and figure out the money later. He could totally fill the void of Adams targets. He might be faster too. LB’s and S’s struggle to cover him and if you put a CB on him, the D is small and we can run the ball. 

Edited by MantyWrestler

1 hour ago, deltarich87 said:

Nagler the only one reporting this so far right? I know he has credentials but don't recall him really breaking any stuff like this in the past. Gonna need to see further confirmation from other reputable sources before getting too excited about the possibility of Waller in GB

Justo "confirmed" it so it's absolutely made up. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Arthur Penske said:

Most importantly, Has Arrigo weighed in yet?

Same difference, except Arrigo didn't steal what got him "popular" and almost get a dude fired so he could have 100 Twitter followers. Also he's a little ***** that blocks all your accounts when you tell everyone what a useless scumbag he is.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Norm said:

Same difference, except Arrigo didn't steal what got him "popular" and almost get a dude fired so he could have 100 Twitter followers. Also he's a little ***** that blocks all your accounts when you tell everyone what a useless scumbag he is.

I need a 30 for 30 on this

• Like 2

Yeah if it was as simple as the trade couldn't go through as agreed upon so the Raiders had to throw a 2nd instead of Waller, then he would've been a Packer by the start of the league year and that 2nd would be back with Vegas. 

I will say this, Carr in his presser says he took a bit less to make sure Davante and Chandler got signed, and hopes soon that Renfrow and Foster get paid. Few days ago someone tweets about Deebo to LV and he responds that they don't have room because that money belongs to Renfrow. Renfrow's grow on trees Derek, Waller's do not, that money should go to the big guy.