Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

Yo the skillets thing. Did I miss a joke or are we all trying to get to our hot plates soon enough?

That's the 4th skillets thing I've seen and every time I want to post the Charlie Kelly and the lawyer exchange but I can't find a way to do it.

Edited by HighCalebR

2 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Yo the skillets thing. Did I miss a joke or are we all trying to get to our hot plates soon enough?

That's the 4th skillets thing I've seen and every time I want to post the Charlie Kelly and the lawyer exchange but I can't find a way to do it.

Genuine typo by me ha

But it should become a thing 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, incognito_man said:

I think you should re-read the posts. Nobody is comparing their skillets...

looks like you listed them in the same category. "

I think Jaire is overrated, but I think he's been more available than Stokes and is of course better too.

Campbell? Weird one. He's typically very available and good. Ditto on Jones and Doubs:"

I never said skillset either. I don't really think Doubs has been that reliable so far in his career and none of the three are in the same category of skillset.

Sorry if I read into your statement wrong.

• Like 1

On 10/25/2023 at 9:24 PM, MantyWrestler said:

Omg! I think you’re right there although JRJ is a close pick between them IMO. Reality is that means our OL is really not good. 

He's right, but a bad player is a bad player.  Myers is a bad center.  But Oh My God, Pff is so TERRIBLE!!!

Here's a hint, they are terrible.  But they are objectively terrible across every position.  And unless their data points make you happy, like Gary's "win" rate.  Then it's an awesome tool.

Whatever light is supposed to go as a young player, Myers bulb is still dark.  He's got the athletic ability and dare I say, brain, but the play so far is just subpar.  And that has objectively nothing to do with who we bypassed to draft him.  

On 10/26/2023 at 11:30 AM, Packerraymond said:

But his PFF score!

You can tell who has NFL+ and who doesn't when Myers gets brought up. When he latches on, he moves people. He has whiffs, and PFF grades very harshly for them. 

He's the only IOL moving people right now. I expect Elgton to get back to form here in the next few weeks hopefully.

But your eyeball test!!!