Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

4 hours ago, incognito_man said:

So Love has more yards, in the same number of games, but a lower ypg according to Jacobson. 

Hm

I was gonna do this earlier today.

The total yards includes rushing.

The ypg is just passing. 

The TDs includes rushing TDs but then he just uses INTs instead of TOs ignoring AR12's 3 lost fumbles.

Definitely a weird way to compile the stats. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Obviously Love isn’t going to be anywhere near prime Rodgers but Rodgers also took over with  vets Clifton, Driver, Jennings, Jones, and talent like Finley.  It’s not apples to apples.

That team the year before went to the NFC Championship game. Would have been the Super Bowl but Favre threw it poorly, to the only WR who was covered for a pick in OT. 

9 hours ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Um, the EAA has a peculiar way of counting attendance. If a person goes to the grounds for three days in a row they are counted three times. Because of that accounting system, 677,000 is highly inflated. The actual number of people is probably much lower.

Also tens of thousands of those people camp.

There ain't going to be a lot of people raring to camp in Green Bay and March or April.

And even if the 677k we're legit that's still spread out over 7 days, not three. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr Bad Example said:

Also tens of thousands of those people camp.

There ain't going to be a lot of people raring to camp in Green Bay and March or April.

And even if the 677k we're legit that's still spread out over 7 days, not three. 

Guess I don't get the uproar.  It's coming to GB period and those in charge of it must have determined there's enough space/rooms/restaurants/bars to handle it.  I really don't care as my oldest son lives in Green Bay.  I'll just stay there and the others can fend for themselves!