Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

1 hour ago, skibrett15 said:

lol, true

True story, I thought it said Ervin until I read Outpost saying he didn't want them two and I'm like uhh, scrolled up and realized we it was.

You weren't the only one haha

Yeah, Swervin Ervin I definitely want back.  Tyler Lancaster, Jake Kumerow, Robert Tonyan I do not.

So ****ing sick of Tonyan.  "Ooooh he fast," "ooo he made play Seattle Terchdern."

Tonyan is complete and utter horse**** worthless.  He is the Jeff Janis of tight ends. 

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Yeah, Swervin Ervin I definitely want back.  Tyler Lancaster, Jake Kumerow, Robert Tonyan I do not.

So ****ing sick of Tonyan.  "Ooooh he fast," "ooo he made play Seattle Terchdern."

Tonyan is complete and utter horse**** worthless.  He is the Jeff Janis of tight ends. 

Fwiw, them being back now guarantees nothing later and I'm sure doesn't adjust any other plan

• Like 1

What is our next move? Do we pull a head scratcher and trade someone away like some of these other teams? I don't think we do that  but I feel like we need additional cap space and Lane Taylor is the logical one to go since we signed Wagner. (end of the Billy Turner to RT nonsense)

Love to get a defensive lineman, but not sure who is worth the investment. 

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Now, I've got to have Tonyan back! It will be worth it to listen to you tell us how right you were. Except for the Jimmy Graham experiment where you were wrong and we should have cut him last off season. We kept him a year too long.

Tonyan 2020 stats 50/650/8

3 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Now, I've got to have Tonyan back! It will be worth it to listen to you tell us how right you were. Except for the Jimmy Graham experiment where you were wrong and we should have cut him last off season. We kept him a year too long.

Tonyan 2020 stats 50/650/8

I was not wrong about Graham.  If I was wrong about Graham, the Bears would not have given him 9 million guaranteed.  Graham was and is fine for what he is, and if Tonyan has more receptions, yards or touchdowns than Graham this year assuming health, I’ll wear a dress for a month.

Just now, Outpost31 said:

I was not wrong about Graham.  If I was wrong about Graham, the Bears would not have given him 9 million guaranteed.  Graham was and is fine for what he is, and if Tonyan has more receptions, yards or touchdowns than Graham this year assuming health, I’ll wear a dress for a month.

Okay...so to clarify...you will wear a dress if and only if Tonyan has more receptions and yards OR touchdowns?  Not all three?

And it is a dress, right?  You aren't the kind of guy to welch on an internet bet and wear a kilt saying it is technically a dress?