Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

Just now, Spartacus said:

Sullivan has had his struggles this year. With a lock down corner in Alexander on the other side they are bound to pick on our #2 no matter how he is playing. 

Time to upgrade next year then.  Probably going to happen unless King not playing that well takes a 1 year cheaper deal or he won't be resigned.

I think King is important to our defense playing the way we will need to if we want to go all the way.  He was playing stronger before his absence and still has been listed with a groin and achilles injury ever since. No one is 100% this time of year but a corner on an island will have any deficiencies exposed.  Next week, we'll need everyone in run support, I hope he's feeling a bit more confident.  The bye would be  very nice for a team that had the last one in week 5.

Tom Silverstein -  OK, with Saints (10-4) losing, Packers (11-3) can clinch homefield with two victories or victory over Bears in Week 17. Doesn't matter what else happens with Seahawks (10-4), Rams (9-5) or Saints in either of those scenarios. (Please prove me wrong, if I am)

Bill Huber -   No. 1 seed is there for the grabbing now. Could lose to Titans and it wouldn’t matter.

👍

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Tom Silverstein -  OK, with Saints (10-4) losing, Packers (11-3) can clinch homefield with two victories or victory over Bears in Week 17. Doesn't matter what else happens with Seahawks (10-4), Rams (9-5) or Saints in either of those scenarios. (Please prove me wrong, if I am)

Bill Huber -   No. 1 seed is there for the grabbing now. Could lose to Titans and it wouldn’t matter.

👍

It would be so much sweeter to beat the Titans and have that Chicago game mean nothing. Would be great for the injured guys on the team. 

1 hour ago, Leader said:

👍

We can also win the #1 seed by beating TEN and lose to bears (if other things happen).

So the TEN game matters. Or likely will still at the time we play it.

10 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

We can also win the #1 seed by beating TEN and lose to bears (if other things happen).

So the TEN game matters. Or likely will still at the time we play it.

I dont know why everyone is writing off the Titans game. Rodgers and that offense is going to be pissed about last week and the defense has steadily improved over the last few weeks. There is a chance to win that. 

Edited by Spartacus