Mock Draft/Off-season Thread

OhioG

I know it doesn’t matter especially with Dorsey’s history’s of being close to the chest but I’m hearing from my buddies who work at the facility, no not coaches just observers. Hue, Dorsey, and Scott are in love with Mayfield. It’s not even a secret. So far his visit is completely different from the others. The way they talk to him. It’s literally like he’s already been drafted. My buddy’s like I’m waiting for them to hand him the playbook and say go to work. Pure urinal talk. But you can tell Haslam sees how polarizing he was and his eyes lit up. 

32 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

I know it doesn’t matter especially with Dorsey’s history’s of being close to the chest but I’m hearing from my buddies who work at the facility, no not coaches just observers. Hue, Dorsey, and Scott are in love with Mayfield. It’s not even a secret. So far his visit is completely different from the others. The way they talk to him. It’s literally like he’s already been drafted. My buddy’s like I’m waiting for them to hand him the playbook and say go to work. Pure urinal talk. But you can tell Haslam sees how polarizing he was and his eyes lit up. 

Hee hee!  I would be fine with the pick.  He or Allen are my choices, slightly leaning toward Allen though because of the upside and that he can sit behind Tyrod.  Mayfield will take the league by storm though where ever he goes when he gets his chance.

1 hour ago, bosko1616 said:

Bosko Schefter reporting. I love this time of year. I hope the law of averages plays out and this happens.

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

Bosko Schefter reporting. I love this time of year. I hope the law of averages plays out and this happens.

Lol I’m just saying this is urinal talk but Haslam and Dorsey and co were fitting Mayfield with helmet and pads. My buddy works in equipment he was there for it. Haslam was a especially giddy. Dorsey asked Mayfield how it felt with the pads on and jersey on. Mayfield confidently said fits like a glove let’s go win a chip aye ? haslam “ blushed “ im told. I want to say this is a joke but this is accurate 

rewatching week 1 v Pitt. 

Kizer accuracy was extremely spotty on long throws. He missed a wide open Kasen Williams for a TD. He left 15 or more yards off the field by preventing a catch and run with CC v Joe Haden. 

8 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Lol I’m just saying this is urinal talk but Haslam and Dorsey and co were fitting Mayfield with helmet and pads. My buddy works in equipment he was there for it. Haslam was a especially giddy. Dorsey asked Mayfield how it felt with the pads on and jersey on. Mayfield confidently said fits like a glove let’s go win a chip aye ? haslam “ blushed “ im told. I want to say this is a joke but this is accurate 

I hope this is true. I know I'm on a fairly Lonely Island, but I am all in on Baker Mayfield. I know this will be ran back for years and years and years on me saying this, but I believe he could save the franchise.

26 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

The Browns always manage to draft the 1 QB I don’t want every time. So I’m going to gamble my life’s savings it will be Manziel.

If you’d have made this bet 4 years ago you’d have made a pretty penny.

I doubt anyone takes that bet now.

14 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If you’d have made this bet 4 years ago you’d have made a pretty penny.

I doubt anyone takes that bet now.

Think he meant the perceived (mis-perceived?) clone.

AKA Mayfield.

Archived