Week 18: Bills @ Jags

gopherwrestler

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

If you like watching two terrible offenses struggle to do anything then I would agree.

I prefer to watch close games where either team could win, even if the offense stinks. The game yesterday was almost never in doubt. There was no intrigue or tension because Atlanta was in control almost the whole way

Just now, mcmurtry86 said:

I prefer to watch close games where either team could win, even if the offense stinks. The game yesterday was almost never in doubt. There was no intrigue or tension because Atlanta was in control almost the whole way

It was 13-10 at halftime.... what are you talking about?

The Falcons owned the entire first half thanks to the Rams ST blunders. Yeah, the Rams got close before the half but I think most non-biased observers knew the Falcons were owning the game.

That's true, but I never got the sense that L.A. had control of the game. The Falcons set the pace and the Rams spent the whole time trying to answer them.

2 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

If you like watching two terrible offenses struggle to do anything then I would agree.

Or watching too good defenses. This is why defenses players get ticked off. An exciting game is when two offenses shred sloppy mediocre defenses all day and the points are getting put on the board like it's going out of style. But two defenses bully offenses and it's boring. Yeah I like watching a good defensive struggle.

Archived