Rams 2018 offseason

holt_bruce81

1 hour ago, I <3 Faulk said:

We let Hawk Davis walk? Noooo. Who else will Hekker throw his first downs to?

I dont think we let him do anything. He was a FA, he is going to where he gets the most money.

If they paid him anything over high end backup money (likely with their cap space) then we werent going to be looking to match that.

2 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

I dont think we let him do anything. He was a FA, he is going to where he gets the most money.

If they paid him anything over high end backup money (likely with their cap space) then we werent going to be looking to match that.

I just assumed he would be back on a small deal. No idea what he got, but yea, Rams weren't going to get into a bidding war for him by any means. One of my favorite Rams though. 

2 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I'd draft him as an OLB. But there's a possibility that he ends up inside. Dont'a Hightower? Ryan Anderson?

He has some Courtney Upshaw traits to him, who I think Baltimore tried inside (or pseudo inside, since they'd actually been deploying more of a 4-3 Over than a 3-4 under Pees and I think they were lining Upshaw up as a WLB).

12 minutes ago, The LBC said:

He has some Courtney Upshaw traits to him, who I think Baltimore tried inside (or pseudo inside, since they'd actually been deploying more of a 4-3 Over than a 3-4 under Pees and I think they were lining Upshaw up as a WLB).

I really think Hercules can overcome the underwhelming measurables. I could be dead wrong, but I really am impressed by his get-off. That's half the battle on the edge. 

Still holding out hope for Suh. Sign him, Bowman, and draft and edge rusher at 23.

I'd be fine with bringing Pryor in to battle with Reynolds, but would rather target guys like Wallace and Meredith if we are brining someone in to battle it out with Reynolds.

Didn't know where to put this, so I figured this thread was as good a spot as any. I'm curious to hear what you guys have to say.

Who of these three would you feel most comfortable and least comfortable with going into the season as a starter?

Samson Ebukam at OLB

Josh Reynolds at WR

Cory Littleton at ILB

22 minutes ago, BEASToftheEAST4 said:

Didn't know where to put this, so I figured this thread was as good a spot as any. I'm curious to hear what you guys have to say.

Who of these three would you feel most comfortable and least comfortable with going into the season as a starter?

Samson Ebukam at OLB

Josh Reynolds at WR

Cory Littleton at ILB

Most comfortable Reynolds, least comfortable Littleton, but I'd probably be fine with any of them.

28 minutes ago, BEASToftheEAST4 said:

Samson Ebukam at OLB

Josh Reynolds at WR

Cory Littleton at ILB

Most with Samson. Least with Littleton.

Yeah I think I'd be most comfortable with Ebukam just for the fact that he started a few games for us and got some extended playing time towards the end of the year. I like Josh Reynolds a lot but he's a bit uncertainty at the moment still. I think Littleton has done great things with each opportunity he's gotten. He's been a ST ace and he came up with a big pick in the game he started against the Titans. 

I don't think it'd be the end of the world for any of them to be deemed starters, realistically. But I'd be afraid that the offense takes a step back going from Watkins to Reynolds. 

Archived