GWT: Week 19 Jags @ Steelers

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Jags @ Steelers  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Just now, Spartica4Real said:

Jags defense has been awful at giving up big plays today. Two long bomb TDs on 4th down today. Game's a blowout without those 2 singular plays. Not sure if that bodes well or badly in a matchup with New England, something that should be pretty correctable but BB/Brady will take advantage of whatever weaknesses they see. 

Maybe after last week people shouldn't project a game based off the last one that they watched.

2 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:

I mean, they converted, but that's such an incredibly stupid decision when he had an easy walk in first down.  

When you go with big talent, small brain, I guess those things happen sometimes.  Don't think it's sustainable though.

Agreed.  This Ben Roethlisberger kid won't make much of an impact in his career.

Just now, Gmen4ev said:

does anyone argue that fact?

I use to but AB has overtaken Julio as the clearcut for now imo.  Julio has had too many key drops and not enough TD's for me to keep him there this year.  Julio still has the best measureables and can overtake AB on any given year if he plays to his best.  But AB is too consistent with it for me to take #1 from him.

1 minute ago, Gmen4ev said:

does anyone argue that fact?

Falcons fans and people who think you have to be 6'2'' or higher to be elite. I can't tell you how many times I've heard people say Julio is better because you cannot throw to Brown in contested situations.

Archived