GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots   

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

2 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

And for all you know he throws 2 TDs.

We'll never know because the calls were made poorly on the field.

They're gonna blow it in the 2nd half anyway so it doesn't matter.

The difference is you're claiming you know and I'm not.

There was one poor call, the rest was completely typical  It's not the Patriots fault you have a sloppy undisciplined team.

This is on the Titans now. The Patriots are just a better team. I had a major issue with the refs in the first half, but this is the game I was expecting from the start... unfortunately. 

The Patriots basically got 3 bye weeks this year. The Dolphins didn't get any lol. 

4 minutes ago, PatriotsWin! said:

One of the worst passing offenses in NFL history. Of course his QB was Bradford so it wasn't totally his fault.

see what he does, I just don't understand the hype thats all. Here he has one of the best QB's ever and the best HC ever so FWIW.  I think Patricia will succeed though, what about you? What team will he go to?

Just now, tonyto36 said:

The difference is you're claiming you know and I'm not.

There was one poor call, the rest was completely typical  It's not the Patriots fault you have a sloppy undisciplined team.

Least penalized team in the NFL throughout the regular season bro. Nice try tho.

I don't know. I'm saying it could have been a lot different. You are the one claiming it didn't matter.

Yeah the refs made some pretty horrible calls, but....

New England just completely outclasses us and its evident just by how this 3rd quarter has gone. We made way too many mistakes. Dropped passes, false starts, sacks, the 4th down run call to Henry, a horrible punt by Kern deep in our own territory, putting Cyprien on Gronk, putting our slow LB's on their RB's and WR's (why the hell is a linebacker ever on a reciever Lebaue???), and I could keep naming things but I won't. All that on top off the refs and New England's execution (and even they had a multitude of lapses) gave us no chance.

Good game. Good season. Good luck Patriots in the AFCCG.

Archived