GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots   

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

100% true. But the Pats didn't deserve to get bailed out of their 4th down False Start.

Agreed. Thought that call was garbage. But mularkey running on 4th down with 20 seconds and no TOs tells you all about the titans chances.

Just now, dtait93 said:

Yeah the refs made some pretty horrible calls, but....

New England just completely outclasses us and its evident just by how this 3rd quarter has gone. We made way too many mistakes. Dropped passes, false starts, sacks, the 4th down run call to Henry, a horrible punt by Kern deep in our own territory, putting Cyprien on Gronk, putting our slow LB's on their RB's and WR's (why the hell is a linebacker ever on a reciever Lebaue???), and I could keep naming thins but I won't. All that on top off the refs and New England's execution (and even they had a multitude of lapses) gave us no chance.

Good game. Good season. Good luck Patriots in the AFCCG.

Love you brother 

1 minute ago, dtait93 said:

New England just completely outclasses us and its evident just by how this 3rd quarter has gone. We made way too many mistakes. Dropped passes, false starts, sacks, the 4th down run call to Henry, a horrible punt by Kern deep in our own territory, putting Cyprien on Gronk, putting our slow LB's on their RB's and WR's (why the hell is a linebacker ever on a reciever Lebaue???), and I could keep naming things but I won't. All that on top off the refs and New England's execution (and even they had a multitude of lapses) gave us no chance.

it aint over but i much respect to you. sorry the refs havent been great. :\

Just now, Lilseb93 said:

I feel like the only team that could beat NE on a neutral field is Minnesota. I can't see Philly with all their injuries and a back QB beating them unless they play phenomenally. I have a hard time seeing the Saints beating NE. 

Neutral field...

1 minute ago, dtait93 said:

New England just completely outclasses us and its evident just by how this 3rd quarter has gone. We made way too many mistakes. Dropped passes, false starts, sacks, the 4th down run call to Henry, a horrible punt by Kern deep in our own territory, putting Cyprien on Gronk, putting our slow LB's on their RB's and WR's (why the hell is a linebacker ever on a reciever Lebaue???), and I could keep naming things but I won't. All that on top off the refs and New England's execution (and even they had a multitude of lapses) gave us no chance.

Just curious. Are you(or Titan fans in general) happy with Mularkey or are you ready to move on? 

Archived