GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots   

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Just now, TitanSS said:

I don't doubt that the Pats are winning without it, but I bet this game would be a lot closer.

It definitely sucks the life out of the game too.

And I understand the frustration from Titans fans, I do.

But it's hilarious to see how quickly this entire forum is just waiting in the wings to jump on anything possible to chip away at the Pats, as if this type of refereeing isn't something we've seen with countless teams .  

Just now, tonyto36 said:

There is no indisputable evidence for overturning a penalty call.   If that were the case, refs would never pick up flags thrown which happens multiple times in every game.

THe difference is this is the Patriots so everyone loses their minds over something that happens a thousand times over the course of the season in every single game.

We're not talking about all calls though. We're talking about overturning a false start call! FALSE START!?!? Seriously, it's calls like this that make fans hate refs even more. 

And don't throw me into a box with Patriots haters either because I don't fit into that category. I'm just pissed that I'm watching yet another game controlled by poor officiating. 

1 minute ago, lancerman said:

Yeah the Titans never got any breaks with the refs all year

And when they get them not every single Titans fan in the world goes into denial lol.

You all fail to accept that any wrong calls were made to begin with. Ive seen one admission so far.

Archived