GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots   

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Just now, Jlowe22 said:

I think the Saints have a better chance beating NE than Minnesota.  I think both Minnesota and NO could beat NE.  I don't see Eagles doing it though.

Well you guys do have Brees and some SB experience. That would be an awesome way for Brees to retire. I mean no disrespect though. I'll be rooting for you. 

Just now, Pats#1 said:

Yea, it's called having a coach that demands discipline. 

That's been a huge part of Belichick pats teams 

I don't know what you're talking about. The Titans were the least penalized team in the NFL this season...

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

jealousy is a female trait

I love that Bill Belicheck says the same thing in every post game presser win or lose. Gronk always says something stupid that you'd only expect to hear from a 19 year old that's been hit in the head too many times.

2 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

We won of lost anyway, it'd just be nice not to be reemed by penalties early on.

Maybe this will get Malarkey fired.

If you guys were the Bengals and always lost in the playoffs I could see it. But since you made the playoffs this year for the first time since 2008 and even won a game he will probably get a pass... unfortunately. It's not impossible though. 

1 minute ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

WTF is Romo talking about no one wanted to hire Belichick? Pretty sure the Jets did

They were kind of settling as a result of Parcell's... he was not well regarded. Model was telling Kraft it would be the biggest mistake of his life

3 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

We're happy we made it this far into the playoffs. But I, and I think most of us, are ready to move on. We know what we have in him. He's average just like our franchise and we need someone to elevate us from mediocrity.

Gotcha. 

Archived