Bears Hire Matt Nagy

WindyCity

15 hours ago, RunningVaccs said:

Frankly the only one of us who wasn't at least partway onboard was Ty, and that's only because he mostly seems to communicate in memes so I really have no idea what he means but it felt cautiously concerned. 

In general for me when hiring new coaches, you’re guilty until proven innocent even if you’re highly touted coming in. I did comment that I didn’t know much about him back then tho. Oh to still live in a world I wasn’t acutely aware of who Nagy is. 

8 minutes ago, abstract_thought said:

It was never his offense. He hardly even called plays. We probably could have seen what was coming if we had looked.

Probably didn’t even have enough power to be a ****bag to his players. 

10 hours ago, Sugashane said:

He is going to kill it for McDonalds

He’s gonna have so many fantastic ideas no ones ever thought of, because no one should ever think of the dumb things he thinks of and thinks are brilliant. Hopefully the McDonald’s he walks into will have a tremendous group of employees he can use to look good at his job while he wastes their potential for years. 

7 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

He’s gonna have so many fantastic ideas no ones ever thought of, because no one should ever think of the dumb things he thinks of and thinks are brilliant. Hopefully the McDonald’s he walks into will have a tremendous group of employees he can use to look good at his job while he wastes their potential for years. 

I hope the headsets they use in the drive-thru don’t malfunction on his watch.

3 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Why are the ice cream machines always down?

Nagy - "They had a great practice all week. I'll have to review the footage to see what happened.

43 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Why are the ice cream machines always down?

Nagy - "They had a great practice all week. I'll have to review the footage to see what happened.

“Everyone is to blame”

On 1/16/2018 at 3:45 PM, WindyCity said:

Eleberfus, LB Coach from Dallas for DC

Peretz, Oakland QB coach for OC

Puke.

Well you may yet see Eberflus on Bears.   

Appears McDaniels wasn't so far off on his DC.   And the OC probably primarily would have been him. 

6 hours ago, abstract_thought said:

It was never his offense. He hardly even called plays. We probably could have seen what was coming if we had looked.

Hence my affinity for Daboll first and also McDaniels over Leftwich. I KNOW Daboll’s offense is 100% his and that he’s been the play caller the past 4 years with a QB with a much more similar skill set than that of Brady. McDaniels too as the 100% play caller at least the past 2 seasons and in the Matt Cassel year (BB has input on gameplan but it’s McD in the QB’s ear on game day). There’s always gonna be some Arians/Brady doubt for me with Leftwich, founded or not. That’s not fair to him at all, but it is what it is. 

• Like 1

On 1/20/2022 at 4:49 PM, AZBearsFan said:

There’s always gonna be some Arians/Brady doubt for me with Leftwich, founded or not. That’s not fair to him at all, but it is what it is. 

You have Arians/Brady doubt with Leftwich...but absolutely no similar Belichick doubts about McDaniels. In spite of what McDaniels has already shown as a head coach. 

2I8Mc9q.gif?noredirect