2018 NFL Draft Discussion

squire12

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

If the season ended today, we'd have the 17th or 18th pick in the draft (don't know tie breaker scenario for Bills). 

We better make the damn playoffs or lose the rest of our games because this season ain't gonna be worth no damn 17th overall pick, and that's not gonna help us much. 

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl

Its based on SOS. We want their opponents to win and ours to lose 

On 11/19/2017 at 7:00 PM, SpeightTheVillain said:

Been bogged down with school and haven't been able to look at prospects much.

@AlexGreen#20 just listed 3 EDGE players in the post above.

Anybody else got EDGE guys to keep an eye on?

One that I haven't seen posted is Hercules Mata'Afa from Washington State. I like his game, but WSU uses him weird, mostly plays inside even though he isn't all that big.

2 hours ago, MNPackfan32 said:

Back to the 2018 draft, I inject Josh Allen film my veins. The good is so good, the bad is so, so, so bad. It's like Jay Cutler found crack rocks. 

If you get him in the second, third round I'm not totally upset.  But some team is gonna draft him in the 1st round, and they're getting Christian Hackenberg.  At this point, I'd take Baker Mayfield before him without hesitation.

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

If you get him in the second, third round I'm not totally upset.  But some team is gonna draft him in the 1st round, and they're getting Christian Hackenberg.  At this point, I'd take Baker Mayfield before him without hesitation.

I would absolutely take Baker before him, no hesitation. If we take Baker in the 1st, I'm cool with it.

2 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Without a doubt. I see anothe Drew Brees

13 hours ago, MNPackfan32 said:

I would absolutely take Baker before him, no hesitation. If we take Baker in the 1st, I'm cool with it.

Unless you think he is the next elite NLF QB I'd perfer Ted to fix our pass rush instead in the next draft.

18 hours ago, MNPackfan32 said:

I think he definitely has some really high end qualities. Might be time to heavily invest in Aaron's backup/find the future. 

Only if this young QB will stick around for another 5+ years if Rodgers is planning on playing as long as Brady has.

If Baker is as good as you say (I haven't seen any of OU's games) I have a feeling he'll be long gone by the 10th pick.  Are there any others to keep an eye on?

Thoughts of Roquon Smith ILB from Georgia for our team? I'm not a expert at the draft, I just am too busy to watch a ton of college football but I've seen this kid play and see his physical presence and I start salivating to add this to our slow, pathetic defense. I want a play maker with our first pick. I've only seen so much of this kid, so maybe I'm overhyped on this kid. Thoughts?

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 10:38 AM, cooters22 said:

Kind of a weird 'highlight' reel. No TFLs and a couple of tackles were after 50 and 38 yard KO returns.  I seriously see better play from the Badgers ILBs.

Archived