2018 NFL Draft Discussion

squire12

On 11/20/2017 at 7:12 PM, HorizontoZenith said:

If the season ended today, we'd have the 17th or 18th pick in the draft (don't know tie breaker scenario for Bills). 

We better make the damn playoffs or lose the rest of our games because this season ain't gonna be worth no damn 17th overall pick, and that's not gonna help us much. 

Looking at the remaining schedule, I see TB and CLE as the games where GB should have a realistic shot at a win.  Week 17 is also a bit of an unknown, since who knows what DET might do if they are out of the playoffs.  All things considered, I am thinking GB lands on 6-10 when all is said and done. 

He's got movement skills, but I don't see him making reads or having any consistent accuracy. Wilson can play from the pocket. I don't think Mayfield can. I wouldn't touch him before the 3rd and even then it's based solely on being able to develop raw athletic talent and that rarely works.

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 10:14 PM, Dubz41 said:

Kind of a weird 'highlight' reel. No TFLs and a couple of tackles were after 50 and 38 yard KO returns.  I seriously see better play from the Badgers ILBs.

Once again it's a highlight reel. LIke I said I've seen the kid twice now and I can't get past his athleticism. Reminds me of Shazier, fast and athletic. I like the Badger backers not sure they are close to athletic as this kid or not. 

23 hours ago, packerrfan74 said:

If he declares how would you guys feel about Joshua Jackson CB in the 1st? 2nd?

Depends on who is on the board, in the 1st I probably wouldn't love it but I wouldn't hate it. In the 2nd I'm probably all for it. I'm not quite as high on him as others.

Archived