Fortnite

CaliforniaKid7

12 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Welp. This was my best game ever. Choked the finish. I still can't believe he didn't die though...

If anyone wants some duo/squad action, let me know. I'll probably be playing all night.

The lag was rough last night. I had just "finished" my 2nd game and saw you were on, but I couldn't take it. Seems like it was game wide to a lot of people, not just me.

11 hours ago, Blazer026 said:

Where do you guys usually land?

Lately I've been going Haunted Hills, has a decent amount of loot and not many people go there imo.

Haunted is the GOAT. Especially if the bus is no where near it. Pull early, you hit Haunted/Junk and then go to the circle. I'm always looted to the gills.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Welp. This was my best game ever. Choked the finish. I still can't believe he didn't die though...

If anyone wants some duo/squad action, let me know. I'll probably be playing all night.

That was tough. 

2 hours ago, Blazer026 said:

Where do you guys usually land?

Lately I've been going Haunted Hills, has a decent amount of loot and not many people go there imo.

I land at 2 houses outside of southwest of Retail Row. it has a lot of chest AND ammo box spawns in buildings nearby. Not many people go there. I end up having decent guns and 100+ ammo. Pretty good spot for solo/duo. Not sure about squad though. Other times I don't land there, I usually go to one of two farms depending on where bus is going. 

1 hour ago, MookieMonster said:

Haunted is the GOAT. Especially if the bus is no where near it. Pull early, you hit Haunted/Junk and then go to the circle. I'm always looted to the gills.

Haunted is my fav duo landing spot. For solo's I like to be in a bit of action early because if you die you can just leave and start again right away, so I don't like Haunted too much. A lot of running

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

Haunted is my fav duo landing spot. For solo's I like to be in a bit of action early because if you die you can just leave and start again right away, so I don't like Haunted too much. A lot of running

Solo I've been landing hot every time, trying to get better with the guns, it's helped a lot.

• Like 1

A strategy thats been working well for me in Squads is landing Wailing Woods. We leave with decent loot if you drop a guy at Llama and a guy at the edge with two in the maze. You get 5-7 chests that way and we all leave with 600+ wood. From there we move to Lonely Lodge and either fight a squad or it hasn't been looted.

20 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

What the hell?  Why not just take your gun out and kill him?  You had every advantage on him, including the high ground.  This is like a running back having a clear lane to the end zone, but he stops and does unnecessary juke moves and a defender is able to catch him from behind lol

4 minutes ago, showtime said:

What the hell?  Why not just take your gun out and kill him?  You had every advantage on him, including the high ground.  This is like a running back having a clear lane to the end zone, but he stops and does unnecessary juke moves and a defender is able to catch him from behind lol

It seems like most games I see end with someone dominating with rockets so I figured I would give it a shot. xD I also don't really trust my shot enough to win a straight up gunfight against a decent player.