NFC Championship GDT: #2 Minny Vikes @ #1 Philly Underdogs

2 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

It's going to be cold. Believe me. Not frigid but uncomfortably cold. 

And Keenum was booty that game anyway. 

Yeah Keenum threw for like 140 yards against GBay. Eagles are slightly better (Note sarcasm) than GBay on the defensive side of the ball. Yet Philly is a 3.5 underdog... ¬¬

That is all

mastercheddaar

3 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Yeah Keenum threw for like 140 yards against GBay. Eagles are slightly better (Note sarcasm) than GBay on the defensive side of the ball. Yet Philly is a 3.5 underdog... ¬¬

That is all

mastercheddaar

Wentz is the only player on our team didn't ya know?

9 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

everybody does this at the football games too?

yes, but not like idiots

well I guess I shouldnt say that...but it's done with more grace than a slow kid with an eyepatch trying to catch fireflies typically (like the fine governor and co displayed)

1 hour ago, Mastercheddaar said:

That is all

mastercheddaar

That number is already coming down. And it's already a minuscule line with a Nick Foles lead team. That says something to me. Just like last week. Smart money is going on the Eagles. 

On 1/16/2018 at 11:59 PM, TheRealMcCoy said:

I still can't believe we are 1 game away from the Super Bowl.

No matter what happens this Sunday I am proud of this team and coaching staff.

Whoever wins this game is the team I will be cheering for to win it all.  One of our two teams deserves to finally add a Lombardi to the trophy case.  Both teams have been successful over the years other than winning that last game of the year.  Good luck to both teams and fan bases!

9 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Whoever wins this game is the team I will be cheering for to win it all.  One of our two teams deserves to finally add a Lombardi to the trophy case.  Both teams have been successful over the years other than winning that last game of the year.  Good luck to both teams and fan bases!

Agreed, but I'd prefer us to win, just slightly

11 hours ago, nlesthought said:

That game temp scares me, 50 degrees is way too warm 

I don't think cold weather would have much of an effect on us anyway.  We have had about 2 weeks of sub-zero weather, so our players are probably somewhat acclimated to the cold just from walking around during the week.  Also, we played outside two years ago when our stadium was being built.  We had a playoff game against the Seahawks where the weather was below zero too, I think, and most of the players on our team were here for that.  Even though we play in a stadium, it's not like a warm weather team coming north to play outside in your place.  

2 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

We are the only two teams in the super bowl era with winning records and no superbowls. 

Archived