NFL News & Notes

Leader

13 hours ago, ArthurPensky said:

Man this guy isn’t smart

Quickly becoming one of the least likeable players in the league to me. Regardless of how anyone feels about the trade, I’m glad I’m not obligated to cheer for him anymore. 

33 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Quickly becoming one of the least likeable players in the league to me. Regardless of how anyone feels about the trade, I’m glad I’m not obligated to cheer for him anymore. 

At this rate, Damarious Randall is well on his way to the least-liked member of the Cleveland Browns.  The mug just has no wherewithal or common sense.

Am I the only one who doesn't hate Randall for this? He's trolling and having some fun with the new fanbase and I'd be laughing if I was a cavs fan. People who get mad at someone for talking trash on their favorite team take themselves too seriously. Making a blanket offer to buy jerseys for anyone who retweets if the cavs win is a ...bold choice though.

4 minutes ago, Cakeshoppe said:

Am I the only one who doesn't hate Randall for this? He's trolling and having some fun with the new fanbase and I'd be laughing if I was a cavs fan. People who get mad at someone for talking trash on their favorite team take themselves too seriously. Making a blanket offer to buy jerseys for anyone who retweets if the cavs win is a ...bold choice though.

As someone who lives in Cleveland and listens to Cleveland sports radio, I can tell you that 90% of the fanbase wants Randall cut today....lol. They take that **** very seriously in Cleveland. Doesn't help that he's an "unknown" in Cleveland. If he had played for the Browns for the last 4-5 years and was an established player, I think it would be looked at with more deference to him. However, Browns fans don't know much about Randall at this point. 

1 hour ago, MathMan said:

241k retweets as of right now, at 99$ a Jersey, that's 24 million bucks if he follows through, which he obviously won't. According to Spotrac he has earned 6.5M so far and is set to earn 1.5M this year and 9M the next. He'd have to spend all his past and future earnings and ask a 7M loan at the bank just to pay his stupid bet.

In the time it took me to write this post that number went up to 250k RTs, so add a million there.

Edited by Packer_ESP

22 minutes ago, Cakeshoppe said:

i enjoy randall for this, but im glad ppl are mad too

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cakeshoppe said:

Don’t hate him but not a smart strategy to fit in a new city

2 hours ago, ArthurPensky said:

Don’t hate him but not a smart strategy to fit in a new city

Think its indicative of a couple things:

1. DRs not an overly bright guy.

2. He doesnt have people around him counseling him on the negative PR aspects of his tweets.

The CAVS represent the only good thing CLE's had going for it "sports-wise" for quite some time.....so its probably not prudent to be publicly rooting against them when you're gonna be playing in front of (and for) the same fan base......but thats DR in a nutshell. 

• Like 1