NFL News & Notes

Leader

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

Your post made me recognize that this topic is kinda at the forefront of my mind because i'm currently reading Gone w/ the Wind and it's written from a southern perspective of the civil war where those generals are celebrated by the characters. It also touches on strategy (on both sides) - and the reader is allowed to maintain whatever allegiance they have while appreciating the logistics involved.

@Packerraymond ridicules McDermott on his "mental capacity" for bringing up this example. I feel that those who cannot separate the logistic appreciation from the moral depravity to be the ones who are actually less capable.

My goodness you hold yourself in high regard lol.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thrILL! said:

since we missed out on trading for this future HOF player last time, can we see if we get him now?  Adding the best safety in the league to this secondary would be incredible. 

I don't know how valued the safety position is in Barry's defense.  Minkah is transcendentally good and and of course doesn't just play safety but if you're going to pay top of the market, you better have the right fit.  I would be so juiced for some elite safety play, though.

48 minutes ago, Refugee said:

I don't know how valued the safety position is in Barry's defense.  Minkah is transcendentally good and and of course doesn't just play safety but if you're going to pay top of the market, you better have the right fit.  I would be so juiced for some elite safety play, though.

Considering that Minkah corrected his own DC to make the right call on the final play to beat us, maybe he can play safety and be our new DC.  lol JK but if Barry couldn’t find a fit for him, it’s yet another reason in a long list of them justifying his need to be replaced. 

• Like 2

Hey Zach,

I know I've benched you 4 times now, but we need you to go in and take another beating behind this terrible offensive line. Oh, we're trading you at the end of the season just as an FYI. 🤣

New York Jets 'tell Zach Wilson he will be traded' despite returning to side (msn.com)

I'm sure the Jets will have all the leverage in this one too! 😅

• Like 1