NFL News & Notes

Leader

Ian Rapoport -  The Texans have agreed to terms on a deal to keep TE Dalton Schultz in Houston. He gets a 3-year, $36M new contract with $23.5M fully guaranteed at signing. Schultz is a key weapon for CJ Stroud.

58 minutes ago, Leader said:

Dallas is going to come calling. Although I'm not into paying RBs, he and Aaron Jones splitting carries with all the receiving weapons we have would be intriguing. 

Edited by Old Guy

5 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I kind of suspect that Xavier McKinney will get tagged by the Giants.  That's another top guy off the board more than likely.

Send some mid picks to Denver for Justin Simmons for a band aid til the next guy.

Posted (edited)

I'm not paying real close attention, but it seems a lot of Safeties are getting cut loose....

Adam Schefter -  Broncos are releasing former All-Pro safety Justin Simmons after eight seasons in Denver, per league sources. Moving on from Simmons, who went to the Pro Bowl last season, will save the Broncos $14.5 million against their salary cap.

Since entering the league in 2016, no player in the NFL has had more interceptions than Justin Simmons with 30.

Aaron Nagler -  Maybe.

Matt Froehlich -  BRING HIM TO GREEN BAY.

Edited by Leader

12 minutes ago, Leader said:

I'm not paying real close attention, but it seems a lot of Safeties are getting cut loose....

Aaron Nagler -  Maybe.

Matt Froehlich -  BRING HIM TO GREEN BAY.

******* GET HIM