NFL News & Notes

Leader

25 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Curveball, Brady signs with Bears.  Bears trade Mack to afford him.  Bears get good offense, defense gets bad.  No Super Bowl.

Slider.....

Brady signs with Bears.  Bears trade Mack to Green Bay to afford him.  Green Bay trades Rodgers to _______ in order to afford Mack.

Bears get good offense. Packers get good defense. Somebody else gets good offense. No wins the Super Bowl cause it's cancelled.

Edited by Leader

Just now, Leader said:

Slider.....

Brady signs with Bears.  Bears trade Mack to Green Bay to afford him.  Green Bay trades Rodgers to _______ in order to afford Mack.

Bears get good offense. Packers get good defense. Somebody else gets good offense. No wins the Super Bowl cause it's cancelled.

Stop being so unrealistic. 

• Like 1

Brady is going to suck this year! Just thought you'd like to know!

His former coach is worth 7 points a game. His new coach will not be. In fact, his new coach could be a -3 points per game or worse. 

Edited by Golfman

12 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Schobert gone...to Jags

I'm happy for Joe!  I know a certain guy in our office is as well!

Still....was hoping we could reunite him with Kirksey on a team friendly deal after we've kicked the tires and gotten him for the vets minimum.

Just now, Leader said:

Be a man Cam.
Your employer is telling you he'd rather not be your employer anymore.
Dont go running to social media to whine. Go find yourself a job. Time has come.

Your qualified. Your rich. Move on.

I'd tell them to pound sand. I'm not going to seek a trade and will not go to any team you trade me too. Release me and I'll find my team of my choosing. They've already got Bridgewater. They are in a tough position, not the other way around. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Golfman said:

I'd tell them to pound sand. I'm not going to seek a trade and will not go to any team you trade me too. Release me and I'll find my team of my choosing. They've already got Bridgewater. They are in a tough position, not the other way around. 

Alright. Thats cool and if you can figure out the likelihood of those events....certainly Cam and/or his agent should be able to as well. Gist is - whining on social media - not a good look (IMO) for a guy thats *seriously* conscious of how he looks.

Edited by Leader

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

Alright. Thats cool and if you can figure out the likelihood of those events....certainly Cam and/or his agent should be able to as well. Gist is - whining on social media - not a good look (IMO) for a guy thats *seriously* conscious of how he looks.

Pretty sure he's pissed! Doesn't justify it, but I get the human reaction. 

• Like 1