NFL News & Notes

Leader

Just now, FinneasGage said:

i wouldn't have been mad with 3/30 barring it's somewhat comfy to get out of year 3

Agreed. Unless we get someone in that 10+ range ourselves.

If we're going to spread around some more 5-7 per contracts on players we hope hit, I'd rather just have kept Bulaga.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Probably have 2 4ths on the comp table, can sign one 10+ guy and lose one of the two.

Tramon might get a 4-5m deal for a year, probably the only other guy out there that would net us anything.

Fackrell will come through

Here's a fun article....

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-free-agency-franchise-tagging-craziness-230742730.html

Some great commentary regarding Bill O'brien in there, here are a few quotes...

"Somewhere in there came news that Kirk Cousins had agreed to a two-year extension with the Minnesota Vikings, showing that he clearly was an honor student in the Sam Bradford School of Securing the Bag Again and Again."

"Bill O’Brien, who shouldn’t be allowed to run a high school bake sale, let alone an NFL franchise, traded receiver DeAndre Hopkins to the Arizona Cardinals."

• Like 1

I’m sticking with my prediction from yesterday, that Green Bay brings back Veldheer as an additional stopgap. Of course, they’ll still need to draft a successor on day 1 or 2 of the draft.

I’m assuming Gutekunst knew it would take at least $10 mil a year to retain Bulaga, and that the budget and terms simply would bear the burden for a single player.

Edited by JQ1

2 hours ago, Leader said:

Be a man Cam.
Your employer is telling you he'd rather not be your employer anymore.
Dont go running to social media to whine. Go find yourself a job. Time has come.

Your qualified. Your rich. Move on.

I’d settle for him replying in a readable font. 

Edited by thrILL!
  • Like 1