TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I'm not sure what that trade did for either team......

Long's too injury prone to depend on.  Sitton is getting older and was only signed through the end of this year.  In return I was able to pick up Scherff who is a top ten OG in the league right now and only 25.  I was going to move both OG anyway but this way I have a top player to put in there.  I can also now put Cody Whitehair back at OG.  I also was able to pick up Moreau who would have been a 1st round pick last year if it wasn't for the injury.  Big fan of him.

47 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

Chicago wrecked Washington in that trade

Disagree (Bengals were unsuccessful trade attempters for Sitton). Scherff and Long are both good players but a wash. Sitton is a good player already. Moreau is nothing special and may never become a starter. 

22 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Disagree (Bengals were unsuccessful trade attempters for Sitton). Scherff and Long are both good players but a wash. Sitton is a good player already. Moreau is nothing special and may never become a starter. 

Scherff is younger, better and less injury prone than Long so it is not a wash. Chi got clearly the better player.

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Scherff is younger, better and less injury prone than Long so it is not a wash. Chi got clearly the better player.

Right, Brandon is first round material.  He was drafted high enough to be considered a tackle or at least I figured he'd be playing tackle in the nfl.

10 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I'd love to see you all weigh in on your favorite moves in the Awards thread. Shout out your favorite trades and signings so far. It'll really help me come up with better nominations at the end of this mock.

This Bears-Redskins could win the award for best move(for the Bears)

Archived