Super Bowl 52 GDT: New England Evil Empires vs Philadelphia Destiny

56 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

Bolded and underlined the biggest difference makers to me. Doesn't matter what level of football you're playing at. If you have the better OL and DL, the odds will be in your favor. Equalizer is elite QB play and that's what the Eagles have to go against. 

Shouldn't QB be bolded and underlined too then?'

1 hour ago, RollEagles said:

S: advantage Eagles (Jenkins, McLeod > McCourty, Chung. Chung is the odd man out here)

Highly disagree here.

The Patriots get the edge for safeties. 

I don't think you realize how good Chung has been for the Pats. He's basically their Malcolm Jenkins. They use him in a lot of ways. Maybe his time with the Eagles is still on the brain?

McLeod has definitely been the worst of the bunch.

If we are being honest Jenkins took a step back and some was due to having to play more as a quasi-linebacker. He was still a fairly good player, but not the same.

Safety is a really underrated position we need to start looking at with Jenkins getting older and McLeod being so-so. 

2 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Because he will be jealous that the rest of us aren't imprisoned like he already is. He just wants us to share in his misery, that is all.

I can smell his misery from here. Smells like baby formula and sleeping on the couch

Yeah for some football talk...

2 hours ago, RollEagles said:

McDaniels vs. Schwartz: advantage Schwartz

I don't agree here, McDaniels does a great job of nullfying guys see Jaguars game (chip the ends, double team Campbell) while keeping it simple for his HOF signal caller. Motion/formation to identify man/zone. Let TB work. 

Schwartz has had situations where the front four was ineffective, does he mix it up consistently throughout the game keeping the Patriots guessing or does he stick to his guns?  

I think a win is going to rest on DougieP staying aggressive, 4th and 3 will he kick the 40yd FG or try and convert? I don't think they can stop the run consistently with just 7 in the box, especially considering the various ways we can run the ball. 

Eh, I don't think you can take INTs away. What's the difference between a tipped ball that gets picked and a casual, easy, first-read dumpoff to a RB who takes it to the house? If you take away the INT, why do you get to keep the TD? 

19 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Just give it Brady Already. Shut up Jaws!! Let the Streak of a League MVP NEVER Winning a SB in the same year continue.

And the madden curse. Need that to come alive this year, too. 

Archived