Eagles vs Patriots SBLII GDT

Nabbs4u

1 minute ago, JLambert58 said:

Everyone gets to troll you tonight. 

No. I mean you can try. But unless your the Eagles, it’s like bum watching heavyweight title fight and trying to heckle the loser. He can do it, but he’s  still a bum and the heavyweight has more ammunition to troll right back. 

2 minutes ago, lancerman said:

No. I mean you can try. But unless your the Eagles, it’s like bum watching heavyweight title fight and trying to heckle the loser. He can do it, but he’s  still a bum and the heavyweight has more ammunition to troll right back. 

Lancerman, FWIW, I don't think you should be trolled, but you're not a Patriots player, man. You're not the heavyweight. You're just another guy in the seats. Tom Brady is the heavyweight. Bill Belichick is the heavyweight. Fans are fans.

11 minutes ago, JLambert58 said:

Everyone gets to troll you tonight. 

Yeah...

...lets all the troll the most successful sports franchise of the last 2 decades because they lost a Superbowl.     Because, ya know....we jelly.   

7 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Lancerman, FWIW, I don't think you should be trolled, but you're not a Patriots player, man. You're not the heavyweight. You're just another guy in the seats. Tom Brady is the heavyweight. Bill Belichick is the heavyweight. Fans are fans.

I agree. But let’s be honest, everyone here, and any fans at all, are riding on the coattails of our teams. Like I know I know sat on a couch eating pigs in a blanket while Brady was killing himself trying to make something happen. 

4 minutes ago, lancerman said:

I agree. But let’s be honest, everyone here, and any fans at all, are riding on the coattails of our teams. Like I know I know sat on a couch eating pigs in a blanket while Brady was killing himself trying to make something happen. 

I ate a cheese steak 

Great Game Pat's Fans. Way more Offense then I ever imagined. Eagles finally Got 1. 

Given the circumstances the Eagles overcame all Season Long this is beyond sweat! So Happy for Peters and Sproles. Regardless if they played!

Best Year Ever!

Dawk in the HOF

Eagles Won the SB

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Great Game Pat's Fans. Way more Offense then I ever imagined. Eagles finally Got 1. 

Given the circumstances the Eagles overcame all Season Long this is beyond sweat! So Happy for Peters and Sproles. Regardless if they played!

Best Year Ever!

Dawk in the HOF

Eagles Won the SB

Congrats it was a hell of a game. Honestly it's one of those one's where I can be happy for you guys winning it. Love the players on your team. And it was just a fun game

1 hour ago, mission27 said:

Let’s be real.  The patriots defense played like dog **** all day.  Foles threw a bunch of floaters.

Graham won that game.  Without that one play thera is a 0% chance the Eagles win.

Your eye test is off.  May I suggest getting a new examination in the near future...

Foles was dropping dimes all night long and throwing in some tight windows.  Looked better than Brady that's for sure.  I know it may be hard for you hear that about your boy, but he got outplayed.

Archived