Eagles vs Patriots SBLII GDT

Nabbs4u

1 minute ago, jonu62882 said:

Your eye test is off.  May I suggest getting a new examination in the near future...

Foles was dropping dimes all night long and throwing in some tight windows.  Looked better than Brady that's for sure.  I know it may be hard for you hear that about your boy, but he got outplayed.

I wouldn’t say he looked better than Brady. Brady played excellent football all night and dropped some dimes himself. I think offensively independently there were a couple mistakes that left points on the board. Poor play call on 4th down for us, a missed xp and a missed field goal. 

2 minutes ago, lancerman said:

I wouldn’t say he looked better than Brady. Brady played excellent football all night and dropped some dimes himself. I think offensively independently there were a couple mistakes that left points on the board. Poor play call on 4th down for us, a missed xp and a missed field goal. 

Brady did look better, but at the same time, the Patriots receivers were pretty much wide open all game. There was one play where Brady almost got sacked and hurled it down field for like 40 yards, but other than that, no Brady play really stood out to me as "wow that was a TOUGH throw". Brady did all he could aside from catch the darn ball and hold on to the ball with 2 minutes left.

Just now, Danger said:

Brady did look better, but at the same time, the Patriots receivers were pretty much wide open all game. There was one play where Brady almost got sacked and hurled it down field for like 40 yards, but other than that, no Brady play really stood out to me as "wow that was a TOUGH throw". Brady did all he could aside from catch the darn ball and hold on to the ball with 2 minutes left.

There were a lot of plays though where Foles had wide open receivers and plays where a Patriots CB just blew a tackle that contributed to it. 

Idk if I would even say Brady was definitely better than Foles. But I think it’s kind of iffy to say Foles completely outclassed Brady. They both played at an incredibly high level in a shootout. 

20 minutes ago, lancerman said:

I agree. But let’s be honest, everyone here, and any fans at all, are riding on the coattails of our teams. Like I know I know sat on a couch eating pigs in a blanket while Brady was killing himself trying to make something happen. 

pics or GTFO

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

I kind of felt the same way about the Eagles' receivers. Both secondaries were leaving guys wide open, it was kind of pathetic.

4 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Eagles played zone on the Graham sack, I was calling for that the entire time.

Brady had White open, he just needed to throw it right away. Plus I really don't think the back-end coverage would have mattered on that play. Graham was there in a flash.

Foles outplayed Brady because he did not fumble and he caught the pass thrown to him.

Brady is the GoaT and played possibly the best game of his career.

Foles was better in my opinion, but it is obviously debatable. (and obviously very close either way)

Even if Brady was a 99 and Foles was a 98, most of you were insulting him for the last 2 months.

People who bet against Foles have been taken to the cleaners 3 times in the past month. xD

Archived