Eagles vs Patriots SBLII GDT

Nabbs4u

On 2/4/2018 at 5:01 PM, BlaqOptic said:

I honestly believe this will be the most legendary Super Bowl to ever exist. In all honesty, it is going to be decided by Gronk or Ertz in the final minutes of a wild amazing game, IMO. I tend to lean towards the latter because I honestly seek Brandon Graham wreaking havoc on his way to Super Bowl MVP (he or Foles) but Brady somehow manages to make it a close game because he is Brady.

Holy crap! I am a genius!

Why did the Pats abandon the no huddle offense in the 2nd half when it was successful and was fatiguing the Eagles D in the 1st half? Was it that they were okay with burning more clock as long as they scored a TD on every drive in the 2nd half, and wanted to give their D more time to rest?

Brady said they never got to play the game on their own terms. I thought their own terms would be the way their no huddle O tires out the opposing D.

4 minutes ago, TuckRule said:

Why did the Pats abandon the no huddle offense in the 2nd half when it was successful and was fatiguing the Eagles D in the 1st half? Was it that they were okay with burning more clock as long as they scored a TD on every drive in the 2nd half, and wanted to give their D more time to rest?

Brady said they never got to play the game on their own terms. I thought their own terms would be the way their no huddle O tires out the opposing D.

I noticed that too, and I do think that was the reason. The Patriots offense slowed down to give the defense a breather.

12 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I just remembered that Alshon Jeffery correctly predicted that he'd win the Super Bowl this year.

I just remembered that jrry32 correctly predicted that We'd win the Super Bowl this year.

Oh wait??

17 minutes ago, The Third Rider said:

I guess now I can’t tell Philly fans to go eat shi.. because it might be mistaken for a compliment.

You can say what you like. One fan, a fanbase does not make. Our team got it's championship and now people are looking for any possible way to try and knock us because the only thing they really could say for 50 years was "lul no ringz".

Archived